BY BIRCHBOX #34 in Subscription Boxes

Join Birchbox to get a monthly delivery of beauty samples that are personalized to you.

Try a variety of products and discover new favorites!

• Is this as good subscription box?3 Answers
  • I just switched from ipsy to Birchbox. Has anyone had both and wh...18 Answers
  • What is your favourite Beauty Box? I love look fantastic and thin...2 Answers
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I have been recieving birchbox for 3 months. The first month was pretty good, the 2nd month was ok (and thats me being nice), the 3rd month it has gotten even worse. They have you feel out a beauty quiz so that they can see which samples suit you best. In my honest opinion they don't pay any more attention to those quiz's than the man in the moon. I subscribed to this box because I wanted to try new make up, but all I keep getting from them is skin care and hair care products. I have redone my quiz and even gave terrible reviews on the items I have recieved hoping that they would change and would follow my beauty profile more closely, but here it is month number 3 and it just seems that it has gotten worse. I am giving birchbox one more month and then I am canceling it, if it doesn't get any better. I am really disappointed by birchbox and I had hoped that it would be better by now. I will more than likely cancel after this month. To much stuff I won't use.
Kary C.
Kary C.
Not too happy with them taking points away for reviews but I'll keep it til December then cancelling it I will say this months box is 1st one I can use everything! They did say they're stepping up on our profiles but samples too small and empty at times lol but looks like they're trying to make up for screwing us loyal customers over with no points which were awesome cuz u could buy anything with your points got some cool freebies but not happy they did that no warning meantime if u buy something on site u get 1pt per $1 I got 5pts monthly for reviews only... yet I spend $10/mo and get zero points... We'll see but I know several that cancelled cuz of that I thought I cancelled but didn't so I'll give em til December... If they still did points they'd get a better review! Pictured with this is last month that milk sample was a waste of plastic literally half inch of product! This is what I mean... Just sayin
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Joliet, IL
Birchbox was the first subscription box that I had signed up for and it's still my favorite! I love how unique and creative this box is. You never know what your gonna get. I have gotten to test out so many different makeup and skin care items that I was on the fence to buy. I have found so many new favorite products from brands I didn't know existed til birchbox. I like how different it is I get make up, skin care, snakcks, household items, and fashion all in one box. The rewards program for purchases is pretty sweet you get a point for every dollar you spend and every 100 points is $10 to spend and you can also earn points on giving reviews on the products you receive
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I really wanted to love birchbox, it's so cheap, but I've had a subscription for over a year now and I've yet to be happy with that be box yet! Yes it's cheap, but for the exact same price Ipsy is SO MUCH better and you can customize your bag to your likes, wants and even color choices as long as you fill out your profile. I've had numerous broken items with birchbox and their way to correct it is points in their store to which I have to SPEND money to get the item that was destroyed, I've just not been impressed! I would not recommend this beauty box subscription even though it's cheap, there are MUCH BETTER options!
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Springfield, MO
I love birchbox. I'm not a huge makeup wearer so I like that they send mostly hair and skin care stuff. I don't feel like the products are really customized according to my profile but most of the products are versatile so I've been able to use them all. They send a mascara almost every month so you'll never have to buy that! Also they send brands that I've never heard of or seen in stores so they aren't easy to go out and buy but I love the points system that birchbox uses when you buy from them and shipping is always fast.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Effingham, SC
Love getting my Birchbox every month! They offer amazing personalized samples of new beauty products. At just $10 a month you get to try all types of new things. You can then review the products in the box and earn points towards purchases. Birchbox also makes it super easy to purchase full size products of the samples they sent without having to scramble around to remember what it was or where to find it.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
I LOVE BIRCHBOX!‚̧ MY December bix as usual did not disappoint. I loved all five products and even got a nice Surprise Christmas gift of an adorable little mirror. The box itself was unique and beautiful. I have been a faithful subscriber for the last year now and Ive loved every box. I cant wait to see what amazing samples 2017 will bring and I can hardly wait for my January box to arrive! ūüíē
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Easton, PA
In the past I have tried birchbox and it was honestly one of my favorite monthly beauty boxes ! They give you mostly samples sizes , but there are occasionally full size products as well . Some of my favorite samples were their lip glosses and their purfume samples . I wish this box wasn't as pricey because it's a lot to keep up with along with my other bills !
Queetta J.
Queetta J.
Birchbox started off strong, now it's a joke. I have tried letting them pick for me, I've tried to choose a specialty box, and I swear (and I don't even swear) the sample sizes are getting smaller and smaller. I am giving them one last chance by letting them pick for me because I lose with every option they offer anyway, otherwise I'm discontinuing birchbox.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Otis, OR
I've given them sooooooooooooooo many chances to redeem themselves but Birchbox has gone entirely down hill!
Once they did away with the points system it all crashed and burned.
Awful customer service.
Claims 1-3 days but it's been almost two weeks before I've gotten a response.
Had broken product, missing product, as well as completely empty samples!
Kali G.
Kali G.
Peabody, MA
I just switched from ipsy to Birchbox. Has anyone had both and which one did you prefer? Is there a better monthly subscription box around the same $10/month?
Asia W.
Asia W.
I subscribed to Birchbox for a couple years straight. I cancelled once the points system ended and the samples were getting smaller. What's your favorite subscription box?
Viola D.
Viola D.
Holden, MA
I've been thinking about joining but is it worth it? I don't want to sign up and regret it
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Immokalee, FL
So I am currently subscribed to ipsy and Sephora play ! And Ive been dying to try out the birchbox but I keep on receiving mixed reviews on it and I'm not to sure if I'm convinced on it. Can someone please give me their honest opinion on it? Is it worth my money? Or is there something better I haven't heard about that I should try?
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
What is the thing about Birchbox that makes you choose them over other sub boxes?