GroceryPantryBirch Benders
Pancake Waffle Mix 6 Grain, 24 oz

Birch Benders Pancake Waffle Mix 6 Grain, 24 oz

by Birch Benders

With Buttermilk & Cinnamon With six heart-healthy whole grains and flax, these pancakes are both nutritious and delicious. We add a touch of buttermilk and a dash of cinnamon to make a tasty, wholesome breakfast for all. We add a touch of buttermilk and a dash of cinnamon to make a tasty, wholesome breakfast for all, No GMOs All Natural, Low Cholesterol.

With Buttermilk & Cinnamon, With six heart-healthy whole grains and flax, these pancakes are both nutritious and delicious

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Birch Benders Pancake Waffle Mix 6 Grain, 24 oz!
Flavia C.
Birch Benders Pancake Waffle Mix 6 Grain, 24 oz uploaded by Flavia C.
This waffle is by far the best one that I have personally found. The product that I am reviewing is the frozen version. I like their selection from keto, to gutleen free to just original old fashion buttermilk waffles. I use the toaster to warm my frozen waffles and I like them crunchy. They are very favorable and can be eating with just a little butter and some fresh fruits. I skip the syrup sometimes to cut down the calories. Not a fan of sugar-free syrup.
Stephanie C.
Lebanon, TN
This is made for people in a keto diet. If you are on a keto diet you already have an These ingredients in your pantry and can make much better tasting pancakes for a better price. These are very grainy and dry, not to mention expensive. I would not buy again.
Dawn W.
Antigo, WI
Great product. East to use and copks up nice. My family enjoys having these pancakes abs request them. I buy them from Walmart or Pick N Save on sale. Great item.
Rebecca F.
Forest Grove, OR
Delicious and just as nutritious! Here’s a sneaky way to eat something that is like dessert but is actually full of good whole grains! My family loves these on Sunday morning and I never hesitate to make them knowing they are easy, fast, and most-importantly, healthy-ish!
April D.
Arkadelphia, AR
Purchased at: Amazon
I can't eat wheat so this product has allowed me to enjoy pancakes and Waffles again and I'm so very overjoyed about it. This particular brand taste great. The cost of this healthy item isn't bad at all either. I will always buy this product.
Kelly G.
Kirksville, MO
I love this brand!! Great mixes with real ingredients. Easy to follow instructions. Makes delicious fluffy pancakes!
renee W.
So so good! my mom bought these on accident and I needed to make them. These are amazing! I even burnt them on accident (my setting was on high because someone else used it before me) and they're still super super fluffy. I like these way more than the other keto waffles Walmart has. That's saying a lot because I eat them every other day. I'm usually not a fan of whole grain because I'm picky but these are great and huge!
Denise L.
Charleston, SC
This is an easy to follow recipe it makes a great waffles and pancakes and it’s really nice flavor
Sam G.
Love this stuff. Super easy to follow instructions that make a perfectly healthy and yummy pancakes or waffles.
Jennifer B.
nyc
Great alternative to pancakes or waffles if you are looking for a healthier version. These bags are pricier than the regular, but again if you have the extra money and you want something healthy you should try Birch benders. The flavor is good.

Looking for your answer?