Birch Benders - Pancake and Waffle Mix Gluten Free - 14 oz. uploaded by Dyanna L.

BY BIRCH BENDERS #89 in Pancakes & Waffle Mixes

Birch bending, like pancake making, is a great American tradition. Birches are slender yet supple trees that will bend down and return you to the ground when you climb them, like a fishing pole under the weight of a catch. As a young boy in Maine, Birch Benders' founder, Matt spent his summers bending birches. years later, he would carry that same playful spirit to his love of pancake-making, and eventually, to the brand he hoped to share with the world. After all, as Robert Frost said in his poem, Birches: One could do worse than be a swinger of birches. see more...

Buy on Target
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
I'll admit I was a bit worried when trying this product due to the ingredients. I wanted to try this due to converting to a healthier lifestyle but wanting to still splurge a little on ingredients. This did not disappoint whatsoever! They tastes so similar to regular pancakes, I forgot they were somewhat healthier. The mix smelled weird but it was so surprisingly great in the end. I recommend!
Dyanna L.
E Northport, NY
Delicious for “Just Add Water” mix. The hazelnut gives it a subtle nutty warm flavor. I added a little less water to make the batter thicker for fluffy pancakes. I add some frozen organic fruit and they are amazing. I would recommend.
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
I am more of a waffle person than a pancake person, but this pancake mix is delicious! My mother-in-law bought this for me to try. Everyone liked them, which makes it so much easier than making multiple kinds of pancakes (gluten free and regular).
The hazelnut meal provides a really great taste. I can't wait to try the mix in my waffle maker!
Ramena A.
I bought the Paleo pancake mix, I don't know is this is the same one, but the paleo one is AMAZING. I even swap out the water with almond and coconut milk. Then I cook the pancakes with coconut oil! So freaking delicious. It's addictive, you can't even tell the difference between normal pancakes. Kudos to Birch Benders for making a product that people with auto immune diseases can enjoy! I promise you won't miss the normal mix!