BY BIRCH BENDERS

Before the culture of agriculture, our ancestors thrived on the earth's natural bounty. Return to mother nature's kitchen and discover the power of paleo with Birch Benders! What is Birch Bending. Birch bending, like pancake making, is a great American Tradition. Birches are slender yet supple trees that will bend down and return you to the ground when you climb them, like a fishing pole under the weight of a catch. As a young boy in Maine, our founder Matt spent his summers bending birches. Years later, he would carry that same playful spirit to his love of pancake-making, and eventually, to the brand he hoped to share with the world. After all, as Robert Frost said in his poem, Birches, One could do worse than be a swinger of birches. Excellent Source of CalciumExcellent Source of FiberGood Source of IronDairy Free Soy Free Grain Free 0g Trans FatKosher Gluten Free Low Glycemic Product of USA BPA Free Micro-PancakeryJust-Add-Water100% Natural Caveman IngredientsGrain Free Gluten Free Soy FreeWith Almonds, Coconut, Cassava, Eggs & Monk. see more...

• What is your favourite keto snack?3 Answers
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
1,000 reviews
I love this mix! I’m not following a paleo diet but just watching what I eat and eating healthier and I love these pancakes. They have a really great taste and they’re a healthier option to many other pancakes mixes. They are a little thicker, but you just have to either cook them longer or add a little extra water. Plus, the best part is all you have to do is add water, so they’re super simple!
Amanda H.
New City, NY
Okay I love paleo diet foods but I was skeptical about these because I hate pancakes... I just made them and the batter smells funky but they actually taste pretty good!! Very good for being paleo food- I recommend to try it!
Amanda T.
I absolutely love these pancakes! I bought a big bag from Costco and have not been disappointing. I add a little Unflavored Pea Protein into them to really up the Protein, but they cook nicely and have a great texture. If you eat them with syrup, you cannot tell any difference.
Emily N.
Rabun Gap
This is my all time favorite pancake mix! I love the paleo pancake mix the best. They have the same great pancake taste just with clean, healthy ingredients.  They are filling, nutritious, and delicious! I like to add cinnamon to my pancake mix for added flavor.
Stephanie P.
Los Angeles, CA
Has a very thick polenta type consistency but the taste it pretty great - mixed it with fresh roasted pumpkin and cinnamon for a seasonal waffle treat - though the recipe says it will make way more waffles than it actually made
Ashley V.
Chicago , IL
Purchased at: Target
this mix tastes better than any other one i’ve tried! it’s amazing. it’s paleo. it’s a little more expensive, but it’s a lot healthier than you’re normal typical go to brands. this is so yummy! so easy to make!
Culture S.
Five stars for just having to add water. It seems like I had to cook these for a long time so that the centers or not moist. I like the flavor, and how fluffy they were. Great alternative for something quick that is Paleo.
Ashley C.
Poquoson, VA
I was not prepared for the texture of this product. I have tried a lot of different types of flour substitutes, but this was very...unique. I purchased it from Target when it was on sale because I had seen it so many times on Instagram. I would give it another shot, but my initial impression was not good. Especially when there are other options.
Kim A.
Aurora, CO
I love this batter because you can actually make waffles with it! I make the batter a little thinner than the directions. Taste great and great consistency. I also used this mix to make gluten free low carb muffins that my family destroyed!
Courtney J.
Grapevine, TX
When I did the AIP Protocol last May I needed something to help my sweet tooth! This pancake mix is a great choice, but I do have tips...
DO NOT follow the recipe. I usually add more water as well as cinnamon and vanilla extract. Some people find adding an egg or two helps with texture as well. They're phenomenal with enjoy life chocolate chips!
I fry them in coconut oil or ghee for crispier edges and better flavor.

*These do have a different texture and a slight coconut taste.*
Shahad A.
Winnipeg , MB
What is your favourite keto snack?
Chelsea P.