Birch Benders Paleo

by Birch Benders

Pop in the toaster for the perfect Paleo Toaster Waffle – crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside, and totally tasty through and through. Did cavemen eat waffles? Well...no. But they would have if our Paleo waffles were available. Made with coconut, tiger nut, and cassava, these are the best waffles a modern caveperson can enjoy. A Birch Benders creation, a new paleo tradition!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Birch Benders Paleo!
Leah C.
Decatur, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I was surprised how much I enjoyed these! It can be hard to find cleaner options that are fast and tasty, but these waffles were great. Paired with a sugar free syrup they were a quick and easy breakfast. Cant wait to try some other things from this brand.
Amber S.
Mason, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Paleo waffles 🧇 are definitely my new favorite breakfast! Some sugar free syrup on top makes them perfect!
Shivani P.
Port Orange, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The kids in my family have been eating birch benders products for years. It’s such a great, healthier alternative for kids breakfasts. As an adult, even I enjoy eating waffles, and these don’t disappoint! They’re dense but still fluffy, and they taste more like real food than a regular eggo waffle. It’s a great option for a quick meal, or even a “cheat” meal.
Kelly L.
Farmingdale, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Really enjoy eating these waffles. I also like their pancake mix as well ( just add some water ). These are a great alternative to Eggos and purchase the Paleo ones which contain no dairy.
Eva S.
Secane, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are really tasty and good, clean ingredients. I love Birch Benders for their paleo options. Healthy ingredients and great for a quick breakfast. Nice and easy to make. One of the best brands for a paleo diet.
Winnie T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great waffle with the right texture - the tigernut flour is unique and tasty as well. I would however prefer coconut or avocado oil instead of the cheaper sunflower oil that they use. Otherwise, this waffle is a great paleo option to more generic waffle brands.
Dana G.
Moline, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I was anxious when I started on a Paleo diet because I was sure that I would get bored of eating meat, fruits and vegetables all the time.  I was elated to find this as a breakfast option.  It is a great breakfast option and tastes great with pure honey or maple syrup.
Katerina Q.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like Birch Bender as a brand because they have so many options for different diets. For example this is Paleo but they also have a keto version as well and I really like that. It’s very versatile and it taste amazing. And it’s super quick and easy and affordable. Overall an amazing product
Amanda W.
Mentor On Lk, OH
These are super good for a paleo product. I like this entire line of products - every one is good.

Looking for your answer?