BY BIOWARE

Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Mora, MO
I really enjoy this game! I am a Free to Play player, so I don't get as many special things. There are some things I don't have access to as a FtP player that are highly annoying to me. I'd like to be able to have all of my crew skills available, but I only have access to one, which makes crafting hard. I also hate that to be able to chat with your group you have to be level ten, unless you're a subscriber. Overall a very fun game though!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
I actually started playing this game when it first came out as a P2P player!
I loved playing, love all the options, pvp maps and decent amount of character customization!
I love the interaction you get running around the worlds...

I must say being F2P now is a pain in the ass with certain things, it is still very fun game play!
April S.
April S.
My favorite MMO. Mostly because I'm a huge Star Wars nerd. Yes, it could use some work with the story lines like Revan but still fun. Also, it's not worth it, if you aren't paying for a subscription.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Though I have been having issues with glitches and poor customer service, the gameplay itself is so fun! Keeps me coming back as a subscriber.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Orange park, FL
Pretty good MMO for us Star Wars fans, but unfortunately the gameplay just seems clunky and not as smooth as some others on the market. :/
Megan J.
Megan J.
Grovetown, GA
Great MMO the storylines and classes are unique to Star Wars, the companion quests are interesting and fun. The pvp is alright but could be better, it's very ranged and stealth dominated. I really enjoyed leveling my characters because each class had its own story to follow and it really helped to immerse you into the game. Another great thing about it - it's now free to play! There is a subscription options which does have its perks but you don't need to subscribe to enjoy the game.
Cassie Z.
Cassie Z.
Great story, great character customization, great amount of lag. The PvP has a great concept, but with the lag, unbalanced characters, manipulating, no cross server queue.... Oh and they just kinda stopped developing more PvP content. -phorate
Angela C.
One of the best MMORPG's I have played in a long time. The story changes continuously and the levels get progressively harder as it should be with any good online game.
Mike Y.
Mike Y.
Norton shores, mi
Great MMO and even better now that you have a subscription option. You don't need to play the game month to month any more knowing the game was pulling money out of your pocket each month. That is was sold me to try it and then the game play and story line is was kept me. It's a great MMOand a must play for star wars lovers
dani r.
dani r.
santiago, maipu
Me encanta star wars, es muy buena y este juego tambien me gusta mucho, se los recomiendo mucho, es divertido