BY BIOWARE

• Who is your favorite mass effect character ?6 Answers
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
Gamer Expert Level 4
This series is without doubt one of my absolutely favorites. Bioware has been a love of mine since Jade Empire, but Mass Effect is the series that really got me utterly hooked. It has a ton of replay value as you can use different play styles (long range, tech vs weapon, etc) and you can change up how you react to the world around you. You can build relationships differently and really make your experience unique as a whole
Ahmad J.
Conroe, TX
Bioware is known for making choice driven RPGs. The formula they developed in KOTOR has been polished for Mass Effect. There is a lot replay value in here. You can go back and attempt missions in different order to open up new pathways. You can also change your choices to finish missions in different ways. Your choices ultimately decide if you become a paragon or a renegade, which in turn opens in new choices for you. In the trilogy, the choices you make carry over to the next game. How you play the game can mean you keep certain characters alive or fail to do so. It also decides if you can get some characters or not.
All of this is fine but the ending is very underwhelming. It ultimately makes all the choices leading up to it feel hollow. I only took off the star for the story. The gameplay is great. I would recommend this game to anyone as long as you go in knowing the ending is not as epic as promised.
Charles G.
Florence, AL, AL
The Mass Effect Trilogy pack was a great set of games. In terms of game play the evolution from game to game was great. For all the good things I can say about this there is one major flaw that I believe most should be aware of. Unless you find the Trilogy on sale for a good price it has quickly reached the point where buying all three of the games used from places like gamestop is just cheaper. I just recently purchased a copy of each game for $13 total for all three. They are used but other than some fancy collector perks there really isn't an appreciable difference in game experience. If the Trilogy included even a fraction of the HUGE amount of DLC available it would be a far more attractive offer. However actually finding a copy of Mass Effect 1 can be difficult if your not willing to wait so the Trilogy remains a very good deal worth looking at.
Tayler J.
Atlanta, GA
Mass Effect is nearly perfect. Graphics and combat aside, Bioware's use of story to enhance gamer experience is incredibly innovative. The choices you make in the first game effect the second, and the choices you make in the second effect the third. You get to fully customize your character down to their cheek bones and psychological profile, there are romances that carry over between games and effect the way NPCs interact with you, and the story itself is so unique and deep that it's impossible not to get lost in it. Bioware has created a stunning, immersive, expansive addition to the FPSRPG genre.
Charlie C.
Church Hill, TN
These are probably 3 of my favorite games ever made and the only way this could be better was If they had included the DLC for all the games with it. Mass Effect 1,2, and 3 where my coping mechanism growing up and playing them helped me to be who I am today. I recommend these games to everyone. Some people say that Mass Effect 3 is not very good and while it isn't as good as 1 or 2 it still holds its own and is a gem in its own right.
Matt G.
Nashville, TN
I personally downloaded this game trilogy and played through the first game on Xbox 360. I found the controls to be awkward and rather frustrating at times. It tries to allow you to make your own decisions when there are some levels that there is clearly a path you have to take but it's afraid to tell you what to do. I may return to the series but for right now I can't say I would recommend it.
Carlos H.
Weston, FL
For those of you that haven't played the mass effect series, I highly recommend you try them. Mass effect two had parts that made me cry and it was so incredibly good I played it at least 5x through and three was amazing with the exception of the ending scene which you'll see why it's a downer.

But get these now so you can be ready for andromeda next year!
Victoria D. R.
Las Cruces, NM
To this day this Trilogy is my favorite. In fact these are my favorite games besides the Pokemon games and Okami. The story plot is amazing! Action,Adventure,Romance,Drama,Sci-fi! When I play its like I'm participating in a movie which is awesome! I have played these multiple times ,played the DLC's and all the side missions. This game has my heart . I will forever recommend this game to anyone.
Alexandra B.
I actually bought this as a gift for my fiancé and I ended up being the one playing it constantly like an addict. It's an amazing trilogy that I play over and over again all the time. Bioware has done such an amazing job. I can't wait for mass effect andromeda
Key T.
What can I say about the game Mass Effect? Well, it presents us with a huge universe with different cultures, religions and political. The thing that caught my attention was the fact that it is rich in detail that other games sometimes do not bother to study
Melissa   W.
Who is your favorite mass effect character ?
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
Which mass effect is your favorite?
Kassandra L.
What is this game about ?
Carlos P.
Riverview, FL
Is there any word on an Xbox One version for this excellent trilogy?