BY BIOWARE

Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
Bioware Mass Effect 3: Leviathan had a really good story line. The game lacked options for more weapons. It had alot of side quest, which were fun and interesting. The story line played off the first and second game very well and I loved the fact that you can import your game data from the first and second game. Good game for anyone looking for a RPG that last 30 or more hours.
Jamie P.
Oh my sons a freak over this game it's his #1 game he plays. It's annoying to hear all the creepy sounds from it .but it is has very nice graphics for a shooter game
Amanda L.
White Bluff, TN
Mass Effect 3 is great game! Just about every gamer in my family has played, is playing, or watched someone else play the entire trilogy. Good story line!!
Melissa J.
Salyersville, KY
Gamer Expert
I'm not sure about this game really. I've only played it a couple times but it seems like an ok one
Taylor T.
Blacksburg, SC
This game has a good story line to it. I've played every mass effect that has came out on xbox 360.
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
Gamer Expert
Has a great story and a great addition to the Mass Effect games. Definitely worth the time to play!
Brandon M.
Valparaiso, IN
I didnt really like this game. It was not exactly my type of game i would play on a daily basis.
Melanie B.
bronx, NY
it has a great story. my nephew seem to really im glad my mom got this game for him!
Krysten H.
Doing this for a badge. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Eden E.
One of my favorite games for sure. I still need to finish this one but I have not been disappointed by the ME series.
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
Anybody know what with is?
Joselyn S.
Just here for the badges
Brendan D.
Louisville, KY
I've never played mass effect. I'm a Tyler clancy player. Would I enjoy this series?
Betzabeth M.
Caracas
What it is?
Crystalina M.
I wish there were pictures to see some screenshots