BY BIOWARE

Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
Bioware Mass Effect 3: Leviathan had a really good story line. The game lacked options for more weapons. It had alot of side quest, which were fun and interesting. The story line played off the first and second game very well and I loved the fact that you can import your game data from the first and second game. Good game for anyone looking for a RPG that last 30 or more hours.
Jamie P.
Oh my sons a freak over this game it's his #1 game he plays. It's annoying to hear all the creepy sounds from it .but it is has very nice graphics for a shooter game
Megan J.
Ogden, UT
So far all the mass effect games have been incredible, this one was not a disappointment! it's always exciting when a game series continues to improve! two thumbs up!
Amanda L.
White Bluff, TN
Mass Effect 3 is great game! Just about every gamer in my family has played, is playing, or watched someone else play the entire trilogy. Good story line!!
Eden E.
One of my favorite games for sure. I still need to finish this one but I have not been disappointed by the ME series.
Sarah F.
Chesapeake, VA
Wonderful DLC for Mass Effect 3 that I'd recommend to anyone. Only disappointment was how the dlc didn't affect endgame
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
Has a great story and a great addition to the Mass Effect games. Definitely worth the time to play!
Melissa J.
Salyersville , KY
Gamer Expert Level 1
I'm not sure about this game really. I've only played it a couple times but it seems like an ok one
Taylor T.
Blacksburg, SC
This game has a good story line to it. I've played every mass effect that has came out on xbox 360.
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
Great action and graphics. If you like this category of games this is a must own for any gamer.
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
Anybody know what with is?
Joselyn S.
Just here for the badges
Brendan D.
Louisville, KY
I've never played mass effect. I'm a Tyler clancy player. Would I enjoy this series?
Betzabeth M.
Caracas
What it is?
Crystalina C.
I wish there were pictures to see some screenshots