BY BIOWARE

• How many dlc packs are there for this game?3 Answers
  • Who was your first/favorite Romance? 7 Answers
  • How does this compare to other RPGs like Skyrim or Fable?8 Answers
Bioware Dragon Age Inquisition
  • "I didn't like the story line and didn't feel it connected in the way that it could have to the previous games." in 1 review
  • "It may be a bit harder for a person whose never played another Dragon Age game/read any of the books to understand exactly what's happening in the story at times if they don't stop and read all the codex entries though. " in 1 review
Elia M.
I really enjoy this game a lot, especially with the DLCs. the only problem is that the companions don't seem to have lives or cares besides what they do with the inquisitor, unlike dragon age 2. the fetch quests also get old after a while, and while the environments are beautiful and extensive, it gets really old to run through them looking for ram meat or elfroot or whatever. very fun but after a certain point I'm tired of it.
Diana M.
East Lansing, MI
I adore this game! It's a great story, and the interactions with the npc's are so well done! Your choices influence the game, including choices from previous games in the series via the Dragon Age Keep website, or imports from the other games. I started with this game, then had to go back and play the 2 that came before it, Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2!
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
The Dragon Age series is one of the best I have ever played. The characters are sassy, hilarious, and actually have their own personalities, beliefs, and desires. The graphics and gameplay are great. Maker's Balls, I love this game!
Kari L.
FLINT, MI
I've watched my husband play this game dozens of times, and while I can't seem to personally enjoy playing, I will say that it's still managed to suck me up into its fanbase.  The graphics are incredible, all things considered, and the characters are actually three-dimensional (unlike Skyrim, they have backstories and relationships) with the ability to develop, and they *feel* real.  I actually care about them, and their feelings - and they're just pixels!  The consequences actually *mean* something in this game, unlike in Skyrim where the choices aren't really choices and everything leads to the same ending) - plus, as far as I can tell, the previous games are able to connect with this one to form a sort of continuing narrative where your choices *from the prior games* actually affect *this one*.  I'm annoyed that this won't be a thing in TES6, honestly, because the outcomes of the different Civil War questlines/lack of completion for the CW quests would be quite interesting.  Honestly...  I'm disappointed that I don't like actually playing DA:I, and that's the only reason it's a 4-star game for me.
Ainsley F.
I loved this third game in the dragon age series. I've played all three of the games and the plot is truly immersing. The game really opened the possibility for future games. If you've liked other DA games you will like this one.
Joy P.
Fallon, NV
There is no wonder why this game won so many awards for 2014: this game is fantastic!
I can't imagine anyone complaining of the game being too short, or there being not enough to do. The game is beautiful and immensely entertaining.
It was great to see some characters return, such as Leliana, Morrigan, and Varric. The characters have full personality and backgrounds.
Playing the role of Inquisitor, you have WAY more choices than you ever had before, between trying to protect Thedas from rifts, and trying to prevent an all out war between the Mages and the Templars.

I can't wait for some DLCs to come out, but there is PLENTY to do while I am waiting.
I think could literally gone on forever about this game, but I won't. I am sure you won't be disappointed.
Krystal B.
Ashland, KY
I have this game for the PlayStation 3 and I have to say it was an epic disappointment. I had really high hopes for this game but it feel short in all areas for me. I didn't like the story line and didn't feel it connected in the way that it could have to the previous games. The graphics didn't live up to what I expected them to be. I could go on and on. I feel they really hyped this game up and got all of the Dragon Age lovers (myself included) excited for a game they slapped together and pushed out.
Grace H.
Redding, CA
I'm a big fan of the Dragon Age franchise and had very high expectations for this game. Needless to say, it met those expectations with it's amazing combat system, breathtaking graphics, intriguing story, and well-written characters. It may be a bit harder for a person whose never played another Dragon Age game/read any of the books to understand exactly what's happening in the story at times if they don't stop and read all the codex entries though.
Hayden Y.
This game absolutely destroyed me. I played 2 first, and I honestly wasn't expecting to enjoy Inquisition so much but then somehow I was 60 hours in. The characters are amazing, the plot is incredible, and the scenery is breathtaking. I think it's better if you've played the other games, but you can definitely play it alone too!
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
This game is amazing. The graphics and storyline are great and the characters personalities really get you attatched to them. I love Blackwall and Cullen especially XD. The only downside I have is although it is a great game that will take around 80-100 hours to complete everything, it is hard to replay again because it is a little repetitive the second time around.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert
How does this compare to other RPGs like Skyrim or Fable?
Charlie O.
Gamer Expert
Who was your first/favorite Romance?
Amy S.
Pittsburg, KS
How many dlc packs are there for this game?