BY BIOWARE

• How many dlc packs are there for this game?3 Answers
  • Who was your first/favorite Romance? 9 Answers
  • How does this compare to other RPGs like Skyrim or Fable?10 Answers
Bioware Dragon Age Inquisition
  • "I didn't like the story line and didn't feel it connected in the way that it could have to the previous games." in 1 review
  • "It may be a bit harder for a person whose never played another Dragon Age game/read any of the books to understand exactly what's happening in the story at times if they don't stop and read all the codex entries though. " in 1 review
Nadine G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
As a Skyrim fan, I was recommended the Dragon Age series by several friends, and decided to work backwards. Staring with Inquisition.

Man is the one of the best character building games out there! Countless storylines to choose from, relationships to have, armor combos and endings. My only gripe was that this wasn't intended for the Xbox 360, so the main DLC was never made available. But since I enjoy this game so much, I've considered repurchasing it for my Playstation.
Caleigh C.
Huntington, WV
As always, I didn't like this one as much as the first one, but it is a phenomenal improvement over the second dragon age. And Alistair is back in this one! (Depending on your choices)
Same mechanics are there, but the game has been overhauled drastically. It's pretty neat. The multiplayer is kinda useless, but I don't go for that anyway with this kinda game.
Alison B.
This is my all time favorite game, and it’s the first real video game my fiancé had me try. It has a compelling story, very fun group fighting tactics, and is guided enough that I can explore without it feeling endless like a Zelda game. I was inspired to go back and play the prequels after completing this the first time
Kari L.
flint, MI
I've watched my husband play this game dozens of times, and while I can't seem to personally enjoy playing, I will say that it's still managed to suck me up into its fanbase.  The graphics are incredible, all things considered, and the characters are actually three-dimensional (unlike Skyrim, they have backstories and relationships) with the ability to develop, and they *feel* real.  I actually care about them, and their feelings - and they're just pixels!  The consequences actually *mean* something in this game, unlike in Skyrim where the choices aren't really choices and everything leads to the same ending) - plus, as far as I can tell, the previous games are able to connect with this one to form a sort of continuing narrative where your choices *from the prior games* actually affect *this one*.  I'm annoyed that this won't be a thing in TES6, honestly, because the outcomes of the different Civil War questlines/lack of completion for the CW quests would be quite interesting.  Honestly...  I'm disappointed that I don't like actually playing DA:I, and that's the only reason it's a 4-star game for me.
Gayle G.
This game had a great story and great characters however the gameplay sucks royally! Anyone has already played this game may go why would you say that the game play sucks because it was ridiculously tedious nothing but farming the majority of the game is gathering ingredients for everybody's everything you will ever need throughout the entire game constantly, including your own things. And when I say everybody's everything you have together ingredients for every potion and hope this didn't concoction you'll need for yourself and your party members and for the entire Inquisition and four classes throughout the game you are basically constantly mining farming you need every point you come across you have to get every don't you come across and the door you come across you have to get really annoying! it took away from the game for me it wasn't fun it became a chore and I just wanted to finish the game.The story was fine and I loved the characters but the constant farming was too annoying!
Joy P.
Fallon, NV
There is no wonder why this game won so many awards for 2014: this game is fantastic!
I can't imagine anyone complaining of the game being too short, or there being not enough to do. The game is beautiful and immensely entertaining.
It was great to see some characters return, such as Leliana, Morrigan, and Varric. The characters have full personality and backgrounds.
Playing the role of Inquisitor, you have WAY more choices than you ever had before, between trying to protect Thedas from rifts, and trying to prevent an all out war between the Mages and the Templars.

I can't wait for some DLCs to come out, but there is PLENTY to do while I am waiting.
I think could literally gone on forever about this game, but I won't. I am sure you won't be disappointed.
Diana M.
East Lansing, MI
I adore this game! It's a great story, and the interactions with the npc's are so well done! Your choices influence the game, including choices from previous games in the series via the Dragon Age Keep website, or imports from the other games. I started with this game, then had to go back and play the 2 that came before it, Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2!
Krystal B.
Ashland, KY
I have this game for the PlayStation 3 and I have to say it was an epic disappointment. I had really high hopes for this game but it feel short in all areas for me. I didn't like the story line and didn't feel it connected in the way that it could have to the previous games. The graphics didn't live up to what I expected them to be. I could go on and on. I feel they really hyped this game up and got all of the Dragon Age lovers (myself included) excited for a game they slapped together and pushed out.
Allison S.
Williamsport, Pa
This is by far my favorite Xbox game. I started with inquisition first and have since bought origins and 2 as well. I have not worked the entire way through the story but unlike other games I am playing I don't get as easily frustrated trying to get places or complete tasks. I like be the customization and the graphics are incredible.
Hayden Y.
This game absolutely destroyed me. I played 2 first, and I honestly wasn't expecting to enjoy Inquisition so much but then somehow I was 60 hours in. The characters are amazing, the plot is incredible, and the scenery is breathtaking. I think it's better if you've played the other games, but you can definitely play it alone too!
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 5
How does this compare to other RPGs like Skyrim or Fable?
Charlie O.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Who was your first/favorite Romance?
Amy S.
Pittsburg, KS
How many dlc packs are there for this game?