Biotrue ONEday 90 pack

by Biotrue

Biotrue Tm Oneday 90 Pack Product Details&Mdash; Finally, A Daily Disposable Lens That Matches The Moisture Level Of Your Eyes To Bring You Comfortable Vision Throughout The Day. Biotrue Tm Oneday 90 Pack Works Like Your Eyes. This Revolutionary Lens Is Inspired By The Biology Of The Eye, Matches The Moisture Level Of The Natural Eye, And Mimics Your Eye'S Own Healthy Tears. Key Features And Benefits Of Biotrue Tm Oneday 90 Pack: Mimics Your Eye'S Own Healthy Tears To Retain Moisture And Shape Matches Moisture Level Of The Natural Eye To Support Incredible Comfort

I have a contact appointment next week and since I was 13 I have used acuview 2 lenses. I have tried the acuview oasis and wasn't a fan as they left my eyes drier than normal. Any idea how these will fell compared to those?
How are these?
I never new they had these, where do you get these at ?
Start your review of Biotrue ONEday 90 pack!
How would you rate this product?
Lisa S.
Sarasota, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have dry eyes and these do not work for me at all! When I use them I immediately feel like I have sand in my eyes. My dr gave me a ten day trial so I will try them for a couple more days but so far I've had zero luck with them. Such a bummer.
Kira G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Biotrue ONEday 90 pack uploaded by Kira G.
I really love these contact lenses! I’ve been wearing contacts for a long time now, but I used to wear the biweekly ones until my eyes started getting irritated from them. My eyes would feel dry after the first couple days. Once I started using these my eyes rarely have the dry eye feeling! And these contacts feel so light you don’t even realize you’re wearing them!
GJ D.
This is very comfortable to use. It does not irritate my eyes even if I use it the whole day.
Janai W.
Dayton, NJ
my go to contacts. i’ve been using them for 5 years now and i’ll never switch. keep my eyes hydrated throughout the day and are very easy to get use too. you don’t feel them in your eye at all. plus i love that they are daily’s meaning you don’t have to keep track of how many times or days you have used them.
Emily P.
Waukesha, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I'm the kind of person who uses contacts wayyyy too long, but I found these and use them as you're supposed to and my eyes feel amazing!
Sasha M.
Fortville, IN
I recently switched to daily contacts due to my allergies. These are perfect, they hold moisture and I’ve has no issues with tearing.
Carin B.
Kronenwetter, WI
Comfortable and affordable, the two things I look for in a daily contact lens and this product fits the bill. I love that I almost forget to take them out because I can’t feel that I am wearing them. Talk to your eye doctor about them today.
Bryn V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My eye dr switched me to these dailies after noticing some wear and tear on my eyes likely caused by wearing monthlies for the last 15-20 years. I am SO happy with this product. They are comfortable and don’t dry out my eyes. The only downside is the amount of waste from the plastic packaging for each day’s lenses.
Elizabeth F.
Tega Cay, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been wearing contacts for almost 20 years so I have tried many different contacts. These are by far my favorite. Prior to this I was wearing 2 week contacts and the eye doctor said she could see damage/redness when she examined my eye. Since switching to these, my eyes have healed. My one negative is the amount of trash dailies create.
Zoey D.
La Plata, MD
I wear daily contacts and these are so comfortable. My eyes are sensitive but these don’t make my eyes hurt or itch. I am able to wear them all day with no problems.