Biotrue Contact Lens Solution - 20 fl oz

Biotrue solution conditions, cleans, removes protein, disinfects, rinses and stores soft contact lenses including silicone hydrogel contact lenses. Biotrue multi-purpose solution cushions and rehydrates lenses for comfortable wear. By keeping lenses hydrated, Biotrue multi-purpose solution makes wearing contact lenses comfortable all day.

QUE TAL FUNCIONA EN OJO SECO Y SENSIBLE?
Biotrue Contact Lens Solution - 20 fl oz Cómo les parece este limpiador de lentes ? how do you think about this contact lens cleaner
Biotrue Contact Lens Solution - 20 fl oz [product:renu-fresh-multi-purpose-solution] ? What works best for dry eyes?
Start your review of Biotrue Contact Lens Solution - 20 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have been wearing contacts for years and this solution seems to be the only one that doesn't give me any type of reaction.in reviews
The eye doctor told me to use this one and I did they morning my eyes didn't burn for once and I even can squirt it in the eye to clean them really fast if they feel dry or wierd feeling.in reviews
Trust me, spend the extra few dollars (or get the free sample...it's a regular size bottle) and you will immediately fall in love.in reviews
I used to use Renu as optometrist recommended when I first got contacts maybe 4 years ago, but I always struggled with dry eyes after a few hours wearing my contacts.in reviews
Rachel  C.
The Woodlands, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Biotrue Contact Lens Solution - 20 fl oz uploaded by Rachel  C.
Received a free sample of this in my pinch me box, but I’ve used this solution ever since I first started wearing contacts. Does a great job cleaning my lenses. Super hydrating/moisturizing and doesn’t irritate my eyes at all.
Lorrie  M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Biotrue Contact Lens Solution - 20 fl oz uploaded by Lorrie  M.
I am super grateful that #Biotrue sent me this trial kit complete with a contact lens case! Biotrue Contact Lens Solution - 20 fl oz is definitely my new go to for my contact lenses! They keep my contacts comfortable and they are moisturizing on my chronic dry eye. Biotrue is easier on your eyes because it works like your eyes. It has the same PH as healthy tears and a lubricant that is found in your eyes. You can get up to 20 hours of moisture.It just makes wearing my contacts so much easier! #Biotrue #ContactCare #Influenster #VoxBox
Kemorine S.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Biotrue Contact Lens Solution - 20 fl oz uploaded by Kemorine S.
Biotrue Contact Lens Solution - 20 fl oz uploaded by Kemorine S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I enjoy using the Biotrue Contact Lens Solution - 20 fl oz. My lenses are bi-monthly so I really need them to be cleaned well everyday. This solution helps do that. It disinfects, cleans and conditions. When I put the contacts in my eyes in the morning, it doesn't hurt because they got a good soak in this solution. In addition, if I have to do a quick clean, when put the contact in my eye it doesn't burn at all. It's worth the price and there's sales all the time. Would re-purchase!
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
1,015 reviews
Biotrue Contact Lens Solution - 20 fl oz uploaded by Flor M.
Great product for dry eyes and makes life better in general. I got a free sample from Pinch me and great choice. I expected it to be a little harsh and needs to wait some time to see results, but worked immediately. Recommend to try.
Virnika  S.
Manchester, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My eyes feel comfortable and moisturized, more than I'm used to. I wore my contacts while awake for about 22 hours straight and to my pleasant surprise, my contacts weren't overly dry at the end of it. That's a major improvement! I love this solution and I'd recommend it to anyone who's looking for more comfort from their contact lenses.
Christina  V.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This keeps my eyes feeling refreshed all day long. Before I used this solution, my contacts would feel dry by the end of the day. Also, I love that this is "pH balanced to match healthy tears" so it doesn't burn when I put my contacts in with this solution. It does cost a little more than some of the other solutions, but there usually are coupons in the paper or online and I think it's worth it to for the comfort that it gives me all day.
Nicole S.
Rentz, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Biotrue Contact Lens Solution - 20 fl oz uploaded by Nicole S.
Biotrue Contact Lens Solution - 20 fl oz uploaded by Nicole S.
I recieved a free sample of BIOTRUE® CONTACT LENS SOLUTION from PinchMe in exchange for my honest review. I will no longer be using any other contact lens solution, that's how much I love this stuff. I was so happy to receive this contact solution! It helps with my sensitive eyes keeping them well moisturized, refreshed, and non irritated all day! It even came with a contact case so that I could get rid of my old one!
Jennifer S.
Corp Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Biotrue Contact Lens Solution - 20 fl oz uploaded by Jennifer S.
When I wear contacts this is the solution I love to clean and store them in. I’ve tried others but they burn my eyes so bad. This one is not harsh at all. They’re pH balanced to match tears. It kills germs so I know my contacts are fresh when I put them in.
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Biotrue Contact Lens Solution - 20 fl oz uploaded by Susan K.
Biotrue Contact Lens Solution - 20 fl oz uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Walmart
This became my second favorite. My go to will always be the Opt-free replenish, but if I am not able to find it, Biotrue is definitely great as well. I can stay with my contacts on the whole day, and they still feel moist and comfortable to wear them! 👀
Priscilla T.
Monahans, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Biotrue Contact Lens Solution - 20 fl oz uploaded by Priscilla T.
I received this product free from PINCHMe and BioTrue in exchange for my honest review. BioTrue is an all in one; storage, cleans, disinfect and rinses. It definitely made a difference when I’m outside and the wind blows; I don’t feel nearly as dry.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Manuela A.
Woodside, NY
il y a 5 mois
Carrie B.
Raymore, MO
il y a 8 mois
Adriane N. il y a 7 mois
This has helped keep my contacts fresh and renewed. I also carry this in a travel size.