Biotique Nourishing Hair Care Shampoo,Conditioner and Hair Oil

BY BIOTIQUE

This luxurious formula is a blend of pure henna leaves, soap nut and berberry to cleanse, condition and add a hint of henna highlights. Smoothes hair texture and brings out the richest brown tones. Leaves hair full of natural body and shine. Can be... see more...

Biotique Nourishing Hair Care Shampoo,Conditioner and Hair Oil
Biotique Nourishing Hair Care Shampoo,Conditioner and Hair Oil "Eco Size 1000Ml' (Bio Henna Leaf SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER)
Buy on Amazon
Nilima L.
Kolkata
Smells great. Cleans my hair totally. Doesn't dry out my hair. Have bewn using it for a long time. Always has the same effect. Works well on my colour treated hair as well
Happy A.
Really leaves my hair soft and smooth. Its really healthy for he hair. It's leave my hair straight and manageable. It comes in a pretty packaging. I person have an oily scalp & use it twice a week and I am really satisfied by the results. I would recommend.
Tanisha D.
Its a herbal product its soo good and it neurished my hair so goodly and its have no side effect and it soo affordable.