Biotique Milk Protein Whitening & Rejuvenating Face Pack 50G/1.76Fl.Oz.

by Biotique

This whitening and nourishing pack is blended with pure extracts of milk protein, wheat germ, almond oil, honey and seaweed to moisturize and revitalize the skin. Eases away wrinkles and lightens skin for a visibly fairer, smoother, rejuvenated complexion.

Apply evenly over cleansed face, neck and around eyes. Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with water or damp washcloth. Use daily or as needed.; Dugdh (Lactus), Khamir (Saccharomyces) (yeast), Ankurit gehun (Triticum valgare (Germinated), Badam (Prunus amygdalus), Chinai ghas (Gelidium cartilagineum), Neem (Melia azadirchta indica), Surajmukhi (Helianthus annuus), (Madhu) Honey (Mel), Cream base Q.S.; Biotique is based on 5000-year-old Ayurvedic recipes known to integrate and celebrate body, mind and spirit. This is th eheritage and harmony of all Biotique products, blending proven Ayurvedic therapies with the science of 21st century bio-technology.; Organically Pure & preservative free, dermatologist tested for safety, no animal testing; An extraordinary combination of ancient/modern therapies and sciences that balance the wonders of nature to support healthy well-being and spiritual bliss in your life.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Biotique Milk Protein Whitening & Rejuvenating Face Pack 50G/1.76Fl.Oz.!
Chennai
I had purchased this product a few weeks ago. I am not sure if it was worth the purchase. The product was a little not up to the mark. It was harsh on my skin. I am not sure whether or not I can recommend this very product to others. My skin was burning a lot (especially the eye area). I am not sure if this is true for all the skin types.
When you put this on after scrubing, it tingles a little bit not too much. But after only one week of using it, I noticed results. It works so well on the tanned and dull areas of the face. I used it thrice a week and the results amazed me.

Looking for your answer?