Biotique Fresh Daily Purifying Shampoo, Conditioner & Hair Oil ECO Size 1100ml (Bhringraj Hair Oil)

BY BIOTIQUE

This intensive formula features pure bhringraj, butea frondosa, amla and centella blended with coconut oil and the healthfulness of goat milk to help treat alopecia and other causes of hair loss. Nourishes the scalp and strengthens hair strands to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
#Insha🔵 A.
It works. From the very first use that is. I have been using it for a month or more and I have noticed reduced hair fall with each use. I really don’t know how it is so effective to show results in one or two uses, but it does. There is less hair fall during the process of washing my hair too and I actually checked it by changing my shampoo with the usual one for my next wash and I could see a lot of hair in my bath tub. 😐 So, I have arrived at the conclusion that this shampoo is indeed miraculous for falling hair.
Dimple P.
Vadodara
Its a good shampoo males my hair feel smooth and clean. Use a small amount and mix it with water and you are good to go.
afrin n.
I use this shampoo ....weekly twice and I saw some changes I my hair and it is soooo smooth ..I love this shampoo
Radhi P.
Really help me but not that much but hope u gonna like as from a very truted brand and like these brand product