BY ROOMIDEA

Biotique Bio Myristica Acne Mask 20g see more...

Review (1)
Feli C.
Today I'm gonna be writing a review on this biotique face mask. I got this product at late 2016 when they told me that it's really good for acne and pimples so I decided to try it out. I don't remember the price but it wasn't costly it's really affordable actually. And then I brought this product and decided to give it a try and when I first apply it it was stinging a little bit but the girl from the store told me that I was supposed to sting a bit during the first or second time applying. Then it gradually disappear I used it for about 5 months and I think it really helped my skin I use the mask 3 time a week and i apply it thinly because I was also using other face products and I didn't want to stress out my skin and make it more sensitive. So yea this product worked for me and I suggest that people try this out too.

Amazon