Biotin Natrol Fast Dissolve Cherry Flavored Supplement 1

BY BIOTIN #7 in Biotin

Natrol Biotin Fast Dissolve Cherry Flavored Supplement 1,000mcg, 90ct: Promotes healthy hair and nails Promotes energy production 100 percent vegetarian No yeast, milk, egg, soy, gluten, artificial colors or added preservatives Delivers rapid-dissolve technology for fast absorption Cherry flavored see more...

Biotin Natrol  Fast Dissolve Cherry Flavored Supplement 1
Biotin Natrol Fast Dissolve Cherry Flavored Supplement 1
  • "i love this makes my nails grow so fast and my hair has been so shiny and awesome since i started taking this a couple of months about, but i take the 5000mg bought at Costco" in 2 reviews
  • "Since I started using this i can grow them super long. " in 1 review
  • "I have noticed my hair is shinier and healthier and my nail growth is more rapid than usual and it isn't as brittle." in 1 review
  • "ATTENTION SEEKERS OF NICE HAIR: This product is great for not only hair growth, but your skin and nails as well!" in 1 review
  • "I really helped my nails grow and helped my hair grow longer, stronger." in 1 review
angela q.
Stockton , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these biotin pills! They are nice tasting. It doesn’t make me feel sick after taking. It helps keep my hair & nails long. Very affordable and long lasting up to 3-6 months steady taking. Thank you
Skylar T.
Austin, TX
This product has really helped my hair grow. Plus, you don't need to dig for a water cup-- just pop in your mouth before bed or in the morning. Great flavor. Also, if you buy at a drugstore (CVS, Walgreens, etc.), they typically have BOGO deals!
Kelly R.
Greenville, SC
Love. I bought two bottles. Took it strictly for 3ms straight and saw a huge change in my hair. It had grew so much. I love how you just pop it in your mouth and it dissolves.
Ashley B.
I take the normal biotin and it is magic fir my nails and hair. Not so much skin but I've always had skin issues but they make my hair more manageable and my nails super hard
reha c.
Buy from castco. And take one tablet every day as describe. Happy to buy it . my hair was falling so frequently after use and notice the change it is less falling . happy to have it.
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I have very thin hair so I will do whatever I can to help in that area. I have been pretty consistent about taking Biotion over the years. This one is so easy with the fast dissolve tablet. I keep it in my bathroom so I don't forgot to use it. If you are looking to strengthen your hair or nails and I would recommend trying this out!
Jenny V.
Los Angeles , CA
h my gosh.. I love love this product..it works and the flavor tastes to me like a creamy strawberry so I really love the taste😊and it actually works...i used to bite my nails as a child and I noticed as I got older from biting my nails as a child had made my nails very thin and would break as soon as they would try to grow...i started taking this product 2 years ago and I will not stop not only has it made my nails strong but they grow so fast...and I have to cut them at least once a week as i have a 5 month old so having to long of nails just does not work for me at this time...and I've also noticed a difference in my hair...it is fuller and shinier and grows so fast as well..lol...i have to cut my hair at least 2x within a 30 day period...i absoulty love this product and would and do recommend it to everyone really😊
bree w.
Nashua, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am using this product now. It has been a month . No drastic chnage. Will ahve to consistently use for 3 months for any significant change. Biotion helps body to absorb protein, so don't forget to eat protein in your diet Natrol Biotin 10,000mcg Tablets - 100 CT
Stephanie G.
Tallahassee, FL
This a great product if your looking for something to help with hair and nail growth. I've noticed a lot of changes in my hair it's stronger now but I haven't noticed much hair growth. This has helped my nails grow a lot and kept them healthy. I get acrylics a lot and this is my secret to make sure my nails aren't damaged in the process. Also love that these tablets dissolve.
Trista H.
Sylmar , CA
I love these little chewables, they have made the biggest difference in my nail strength. My nails are incredibly weak, they bend and peel and are incredibly depressing because I really like having nails. This product makes all the difference in the world and I can see a huge difference when I don't take it. It's even helps my hair to be a little stronger. I would recommend them to anyone that wants healthier hair and nails. I also think they're pretty affordable.
Shinelle H.
San Fernando, Trinidad
Do u need to drink an extra amount of water because ive heard that biotin gives u pimples
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How long do you have to take these before you start to see results?
Vina Jane L.
HOWELL , MI
Does it help with hair loss too?
Danielle C.
Rougemont, NC
Is this a good product really? Better than prenatal vitamins?

Biotin Natrol  Fast Dissolve Cherry Flavored Supplement 1