Sports Research

Biotin 10,000mcg in...
88 Reviews
4 / 5
I have been taking this products for a while now even thought I haven’t been consistent and taken it every day, I have noticed a difference on my hair and nail growth.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I have been taking this biotin for over a year! My hair flourished! Although, I have ups and downs with my scalp due to an autoimmune disease. When my scalp is healthy….my hair is beautiful. Nails and skin benefits also! The pill is tiny and easy to swallow. #auntniecyapproved
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
These hair and skin supplements are white coconut oil, vegan based soft gel capsules. I have been taking these for a few weeks now and have noticed my nails are a little stronger. I haven't noticed much change with my hair yet but that might take longer than just a few weeks to notice anything. I take these in the morning after I eat breakfast. The bottle does recommend taking these with food to avoid an upset stomach. When taking any kind of supplement make sure to read the ingredients to make sure your are not allergic to anything in them.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I had a pretty significant health issue last year which wound up causing my hair to thin rather noticeably. It really upset me so I did a bit of research and found that the dietary supplement biotin was supposed to be helpful for hair, skin, and nail growth. I ordered a bottle of 120 10,000 microgram capsules which also contained virgin coconut oil in a vegan plant-based capsule. The directions for use on the bottle say to take 1 capsule each day with food. I did that, finished the entire bottle, and ordered a new one. Unfortunately I eventually realized that there was no noticeable improvement in hair growth or thickness. Taking these biotin capsules didn't hurt me in any way but I can't say that they helped either. I won't be buying them again in the future.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Absolutely love this stuff. I’ve been taking these supplements for over two years now. What I like the most about the supplements are that they are vegan and made of coconut oil. The biotin also only focuses on the hair on your head and not everywhere else
4 / 5
I’ve been using this product for about a month I’m not so sure about the results but I’m 100% sure that my hair stopped falling as before. Also what I like about these pills is that they don’t taste bad like other hair and nails pills.
4 / 5
From time to time I take these vitamins on the recommendation of my hairdresser. But to be honest, I don't see much change. My hair fell out from high stress and continues to fall out. According to my hairdresser, the coconut oil in the composition allows biotin to stay in the body longer.
4 / 5
Been taking this for awhile. It’s a small soft gel, easy to take. Nails grows faster and my hair is longer. Not sure from this though or from my other vitamins. Planning to finish this bottle and will get a cheaper one.
4 / 5
Tried these out for 4 months (120 day supply) . I liked them but probably won’t repurchase. The only noticeable difference wasn’t nails growing faster and being harder (which I like). I can’t say for sure if it helped with hair grow but I believe it did. My hair has grown at least 2.5 inches
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Just started to take this 2 weeks ago by a doc recommendation, so far I haven’t noticed any improve or changes, probably its too early to say. But overall, im happy with the brand, the capsules are big but easy to take.