Sports Research

Biotin 10,000mcg in Cold-Pressed Organic Coconut , Non-GMO & Gluten Free - 120 Mini Veggie Softgels

4.59 / 5

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I have been taking this products for a while now even thought I haven’t been consistent and taken it every day, I have noticed a difference on my hair and nail growth.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I have been taking this biotin for over a year! My hair flourished! Although, I have ups and downs with my scalp due to an autoimmune disease. When my scalp is healthy….my hair is beautiful. Nails and skin benefits also! The pill is tiny and easy to swallow. #auntniecyapproved
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
These hair and skin supplements are white coconut oil, vegan based soft gel capsules. I have been taking these for a few weeks now and have noticed my nails are a little stronger. I haven't noticed much change with my hair yet but that might take longer than just a few weeks to notice anything. I take these in the morning after I eat breakfast. The bottle does recommend taking these with food to avoid an upset stomach. When taking any kind of supplement make sure to read the ingredients to make sure your are not allergic to anything in them.