BY SPORTS RESEARCH

WHAT IS BIOTIN Biotin plays a key role in the body. It supports the health of the skin, nails, hair, digestive tract, metabolism, and cells. * HOW IT WORKS Biotin Is An Essential Part Of Enzymes In The Body That Break Down Substances Like Fats,... see more...

Jenna C.
Kissimmee, FL
So I’ve been using this about three months now—in conjunction with Essy scalp oil—and not only have met my expectations it surpassed them. I’ve seen a real noticeable difference with both my hair and nails. The real reason I bought this is because my hair was actually starting to fall out because of stress and maybe the health of my scalp, I have noticed a huge difference of the amount of hair coming out when I run my fingers through my hair... and my nails are growing at twice the speed as they did before!! So I highly recommend it and I’ve already bought my second bottle!
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I took these pills daily until the bottle ran out. I didn’t really see that much of a difference. I didn’t think my hair grew any faster. My nails already grow fast and I didn’t even see a difference in their growth either. I’m going to try a different brand
Estrella A.
Santa Clarita
Only used this until I ran out I wasn’t seeing a difference . For the cost I could of gotten something better an less pricier . Unfortunately won’t be buying this again . For the price I wouldn’t recommend .
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
I've been using Biotin on and off for years. I can't sit here and say that it works, but I also can't say that it didn't. My hair grows fairly fast as it is, but I did notice less breakage with my nails. I've always had issues with my nails being way to soft. When using this they chip less, feel harder, and even look better. The coconut oil is an added bonus in these gels health wise.
Make-up t.
new york
Not only is the packaging of this beautiful and very sleek looking but the price of this is very worth it. I love the fact that it has coconut oil
In it as well. I’ve been using for two months
Now and my nails and hair is definitely much healthier.
Tiffany C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I always feel that biotin works best when you take folic acid as well. I’m a big lover of coconut oil I believe it’s great for everything so these biotin pills work perfect for me
Lindsey E.
I have been taking biotin on and off for four years and have remained skeptical of it. I mean, sometimes, isn't it just about the feeling that you're doing something good for yourself? Can pills really make your hair longer, stronger, or better overall? In this case, I still don't have an answer to those questions. What I do know for sure is that this product is superior to the others on the market. The packaging feels deluxe. The coconut oil is an incredible added touch that makes it feel more useful AND taste better. That alone reminds me to take it every day, so at the very least, I'm more committed to this than I have been with other biotins.
Kristen B.
Nottingham, NH
Bought this from Amazon after reading many rave reviews. I had a horrendous hair cut earlier this year and my hair was cut super short and uneven. After it grew just a bit it again had to be cut to even out. Missing my log hair, I decided to try this. In a month it's grown over an inch and my hair feels and looks health. No side effects of this and so far it seems to be doing its job. Pill is easy to swallow. So far I'm pleased.
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
I was skeptical about getting this product but I did and let me tell you this is the best biotin I ever used I love that it has coconut oil very easy on the stomach my hair is coming in thick and healthy looking very nice finger nails are stronger and my complexion is beautiful I do plan to purchase more from Amazon great deal 120 count worth the $25 definitely recommend to anyone wanting great results I noticed after one month been taking it for almost 5 months now I love it!!!
Jordan W.
Absolutely love this product have been using it for months now and yes it has absolutely met my expectations I bought it on Amazon and it doesn't compare to other products because not many other products have coconut oil in it as well as biotin so it is absolutely worth the buy I recommend it to many others!!!
Rebekah S.
Dallas
What products have you used to make your hair grow faster? ✨ Do they work? I used Biotin 10,000mcg in Cold-Pressed Organic Coconut , Non-GMO & Gluten Free - 120 Mini Veggie Softgels YES THEY WORK! 💕
I usually only tend to eat 1 meal a day which is dinner...  Can i take the biotin before dinner or will it cause problems with sleeping?

Amazon