Biotherm Skin Best Wonder Mud uploaded by Charity K.Biotherm Skin Best Wonder Mud uploaded by Charity K.

BY BIOTHERM

Biotherm Skin Best Wonder Mud Pore-minimizing And Glow-reviving Mask Combats Dullness, Visible Pores. Suitable For All Skin Types, Even Sensitive From Biotherm.

Ester O.
Chicago
It smells very good and feels amazing on your skin. It also has a beautiful green color. One of the best things is that you only have to keep it on for 3 minutes!! Shortest routine ever! I love Biotherm products and this certainly did not disappoint.
Kim D.
I'm really sensitive when it comes to skin and beauty products so having to use something always has its requirements. One thing about this product is that I can feel on my own skin. I don't have to worry about a thing! Great product!!
Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
Worth every penny. I love the smell. When I first used this product I was hesitant. It seemed to leave my face red and irritated. But within a day the results were excellant. Seems to work as a wonderful exfoliant and in the end evens out my skin tone and acts as moisture. I would recommend
Samantha Z.
Naugatuck, CT
Makes my skin super smooth and soft without feeling heavy or gross I love it !!! I tell you everyone about it
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
This is an excellent mask. This mask has two main functions. One, it exfoliates the skin. As you massage it over the skin, the tiny grains in this mask dislodge dry skin cells and remove debris contained in pores. Secondly, the mud formula of this mask absorbs any oil on your skin. It also soaks up everything that is clogged in your pores. Unlike most masks that need to be applied for 15-20 minutes, this mask only takes 3 minutes. I can use this mask when it is needed most, without having to plan ahead so that I’ll have the time required. I have very sensitive skin, and this product has never caused any irritation. I am very gentle when I massage it on my skin and I avoid the delicate area around my eyes. I have dry/combination skin and this product perfectly balances the need to remove dry skin cells and oil without stripping all moisture from my skin. This mask is the only mask I have tried that achieves this balance! Although this mask is expensive, I feel that the results justify the cost. It is really two products in one: an exfoliator and a clay mask. I will continue to use this product and I highly recommend it.
Paige B.
Vernon
This is by far my favorite mask that I have ever tried to date. It is a bit expensive, but I really think it's worth the price. I love that unique fresh scent it has, Biotherm never dissapoints with their scents. A little goes a long way with this stuff. I love the exfoliating beads for an extra clean feeling. I have oily/ combination skin with some dry patches. After this mask, I have the softest skin I have ever had! And not only does it leave my skin baby soft, I dont get oily after it either. Moisture without the oil! Soo happy I took a chance with this one. I will keep re purchasing!
Tayler F.
Delta, BC
I won a basket of biotherm products and all of the products have been amazing, including this one. A little bit of this product goes a long way as I still haven’t gone through my small tube. I use this mud mask when I want to have a relaxing night in the tub. It isn’t like cheap traditional mud masks that make your skin feel dry or smell like chemicals. It left my skin very smooth and I am definitely looking forward to purchasing the full size when I run out.
Kim W.
St-Hubert, QC
The perfect product after a busy week. If you feel tired, in only 3 minutes, you’re gonna have a fresh and revigoring skin. Very affordable and you have enough product in the pot to make a lot of mask. You’re gonna fall in love with it!
Martina V.
This is quite a unique mask to me, because it works like a regular clay mask, but I can’t really feel it on my skin when I wearit, so it’s very lightweight and I do like that it doesn’t dry out my skin.Also, it does have exfoliating properties in it, and I do like that it is kind of a multi-purpose product that deep cleans and gets rid of the dead skin on my face at the same time.Now, as far as luminousity goes, I do feel like my skin looks healthier and a bit brighter with this, so I have to say that it holds up to it’s claims so far. I am impressed with this
Coral M.
Toronto, ON
I love this mud mask. It is immediately cooling on the skin, and completely reveals cleaner and softer skin. It takes a good 20 minutes to set before washing off, and in that time it feels like the souls trapped within your pores are being set free.