BY BIOTHERM

A protecting & rejuvenating day cream Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture Formulated with Astaxanthin extracted from Red-Green H. Pluvialis Algae Helps boost the antioxidant & UV-light protection properties of skin cells Blended with protein-rich Spirulina extracted from Blue-Green Micro-Algae Provides an instant skin cellular energy boost Visibly minimizes the appearance of fine lines & signs of fatigue Shields skin against UVA-UVB rays & oxidative stress Skin appears softer smoother brighter stronger & younger looking see more...

Steffi G.
For now I'm using this cream for 1 month and I have to say that my skin needs to get to it. Right now my skin is reating more oily that it uses to do but I think this is happening due to a new heavy serum I'm trying. So for now this day cream is working right. I eill review again after the first pot
Ghydaa A.
Laval, QC
I love everything about this cream! This was my go to every day cream ! The packaging is nice and feels luxurious , the cream does hydrate your face give you that luminous healthy glow skin .. For the morning routine u absolutely need it and it worth every money !