Biotherm Skin Best CC Cream SPF 25 - # 2 Light 30ml/1.01oz uploaded by boobs&blonde ♡.

BY BIOTHERM

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A multi-tasking CC cream Features a "second skin effect" texture Formulated with Astaxanthin extracted from Red-Green H. Pluvialis Algae Helps boost the antioxidant & UV-light protection properties of skin cells Blended with protein-rich Spirulina extracted from Blue-Green Micro-Algae Provides an instant skin cellular energy boost Visibly minimizes the appearance of pores fine lines & signs of fatigue Shields skin against UVA-UVB rays & oxidative stress Creates a soft smooth fresh radiant & even-toned complexion see more...

Review (1)
Omg!! I don't know how to express my love for this cream. I love the coverage and the shade matches my skin tone to blend flawlessly. I'm so beyond fair, I was worried that even the "light" looked too dark (and possibly too yellow), to match my pink undertoned complexion. But my worries were whisked away as I blended the smooth cream. I prefer to apply this with a sponge applicator, but fingers work just as well in a pinch. I love the skin benefits of the entire Skin Best line. It is great for early signs of aging. I use it in conjunction with my Aquasource products for the perfect mix of hydration and preventative aging. This product also has a sunscreen making it the prefect replacement of heavy foundations for the summer months. The cream has a very light fragrance. This is important to me because I'm highly sensitive to intense smells in facial products. It conceals and evens out any redness, it moisturizes, and it is a great lightweight makeup base.