BY BIOTHERM

Biotherm Purefect Skin Toner Mattifying Purifying Toner

Wei S.
I love this so much. It doesn't leave my face feeling dry and after using this toner my face feels so smooth to where I can't stop rubbing it. It carries a lot of product for its price and I cannot recommend this enough.
Eloisa C.
North Vancouver
This is definitely worth to buy products. Great formula because it will you a cooling effect on your skin. Plus it smells so good. The price is so reasonable and the results are amazing!
Enxhi X.
Tirane
Review for: Pure. Fect more...
A toner is a part of my face cleaning routine and this one I use always and I recommend to everyone. It is a very good product and the price is ok for the quality you get. I will buy again for sure, I like it a lot.
Kimberley W.
St. Albert, Alberta
Review for: Pure. Fect more...
To be totally honest I have been using this product wrong for like two weeks...but in the last week that I have been USING IT CORRECTLY I've found I really do like it. Note to self (and others) this is not a toner water or toner lotion, it's basically a secondary cleanser that needs to be washed on and off, not just applied like moisturizer as I so ignorantly thought before! BUT now that I am using it correctly I really do love it. I use this product after my cleanser on days I am not using my 2in1 pore mask. THEN I use toner lotion/water or a stronger moisturizer depending on how my skin is feeling that day. I have really nagging pores and this product really does keep my skin a lot smoothr and flatter...if that makes sense. I often find that especially around my nose I can feel the little bumps of my pores and I just want to scratch out all the dirt! This product really keeps that feeling down and keeps my skin "flat" or I guess smooth and even.
Steffi G.
I like it. The finish, the smell, my skin feels well after applying it. And helps to my combined skin especially in my T zone were my skin is more oily. Also helping with the open pores and helps to tighten them
Gabby -.
Edmonton, AB
Perfect for freshening the face when you've had sone imperfections. It's not drying but still helps control any blemishes that may be trying to crop up.
Bianca M.
Canada
This toner works well for my sensitive skin. No stinging or irritation. I will re-purchase this in the future
Vanessa F.
Sapiranga/RS
Mascara maravilhosa, hidrata, aspecto natural, sem falar na qualidade, e na duracao do produto de ponta.
Dina B.
As the name implies, I feel like this toner really purifies my face, although it dries my skin out a bit.
Saddouki C.
Bordeaux
Review for: 200 ml more...
Tonique qui démaquille et ce que j’adore c’est qu’il retire la calcaire laissé par l’eau sur la peau