3 colors available

BY BIOTHERM

Biotherm Purefect Skin Toner Mattifying Purifying Toner

Wei S.
Wei S.
I love this so much. It doesn't leave my face feeling dry and after using this toner my face feels so smooth to where I can't stop rubbing it. It carries a lot of product for its price and I cannot recommend this enough.
Kimberley W.
Kimberley W.
St. Albert, Alberta
To be totally honest I have been using this product wrong for like two weeks...but in the last week that I have been USING IT CORRECTLY I've found I really do like it. Note to self (and others) this is not a toner water or toner lotion, it's basically a secondary cleanser that needs to be washed on and off, not just applied like moisturizer as I so ignorantly thought before! BUT now that I am using it correctly I really do love it. I use this product after my cleanser on days I am not using my 2in1 pore mask. THEN I use toner lotion/water or a stronger moisturizer depending on how my skin is feeling that day. I have really nagging pores and this product really does keep my skin a lot smoothr and flatter...if that makes sense. I often find that especially around my nose I can feel the little bumps of my pores and I just want to scratch out all the dirt! This product really keeps that feeling down and keeps my skin "flat" or I guess smooth and even.
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Sapiranga/RS
Mascara maravilhosa, hidrata, aspecto natural, sem falar na qualidade, e na duracao do produto de ponta.