BY BIOTHERM

A double action pore refining mask Contains purifying White Clay & "diamond-sharp" Fossil Diatomeas Extracts Helps draw impurities deep within each pore while micro-exfoliating skin pore by pore Renews skin's texture & shrinks pores Skin appears smoother clearer brighter & shine-free Ideal for normal to oily skin see more...

Sophie L.
I use this product twice a week, before I use a pore strip and when I feel like I need a little help with my skin. It makes my skin so much softer and my pores are definitely smaller after I used this mask!
Michaela W.
Love this product. I have sensitive skin so I only use a little bit of it at a time and only leave on for about 30-45 seconds instead of the recommended 1 minute. When I take it off I use circular motions and make sure the mini beads are exfoliating my skin. Works best on my t-zone area. This product lasts FOREVER so if you're worried about the price I'd still say go for it.
Arlyn C.
Doral, FL
Máscara facial increíble ... para limpiar todos los poros que tienen acumulación de grasa, me encanta. Lo uso una vez a la semana para mantener mi cara limpia y saludable. Lo recomiendo para las personas que aman tener una cara impecable.
Andrea S.
Victoria, BC
Everything I have tried from this brand has been amazing. And this particular item hasn't disappointed at all. The texture feels nice and the scent is clean. I would try this again as it worked quite well for me
Johana M.
This product is wonderful, it purifies the skin, leaving it very clean, soft and fresh. If you have the opportunity to use it you will love the immediate result on your skin.
Kimberley W.
St. Albert, Alberta
This is my absolute favorite face mask! I use it twice a week on my nose and chin and it really is a noticeable difference immediately. I myself struggle with dirty pores and blackheads and with combination skin it's hard to find a product that digs up all the dirt without leaving my bone dry and irritated. the 2in1 pore mask makes my skin baby smooth and I only need a little bit of moisturizer.
Konstantina G.
A really nice mask for pores. I used it mainly on my nose and it was really effective and gentle to my skin .