Biotherm PUREFECT SKIN 2 IN 1 PORE MASK

PUREFECT SKIN 2 IN 1 PORE MASK

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Biotherm PUREFECT SKIN 2 IN 1 PORE MASK!
New Castle, DE
i like this mask, i was used twice in the week, colour is green đź’š texture is enjouble and pleasing #biotherm #mask #biothermpurefect
St. Albert, Alberta
This is my absolute favorite face mask! I use it twice a week on my nose and chin and it really is a noticeable difference immediately. I myself struggle with dirty pores and blackheads and with combination skin it's hard to find a product that digs up all the dirt without leaving my bone dry and irritated. the 2in1 pore mask makes my skin baby smooth and I only need a little bit of moisturizer.
North Vancouver , BC
This lovely product is like a microdermabrasion in a bottle. I tried to use it about twice a week and when I did I noticed a huge difference in the softness and texture of my skin. I would not use it every day, but neither did it irritate my skin in anyway. I would definitely recommend and repurchase!
This is an amazing product for anyone with combination skin! I have used this religiously for a few years now and have been very impressed with the results and after using some other products I wouldn’t use anything else. I am highly stressed out most of the time and prone to bad breakouts but even during periods this cleanser keeps my face acne free and fresh. Highly recommend!
I use this product twice a week, before I use a pore strip and when I feel like I need a little help with my skin. It makes my skin so much softer and my pores are definitely smaller after I used this mask!
Love this product. I have sensitive skin so I only use a little bit of it at a time and only leave on for about 30-45 seconds instead of the recommended 1 minute. When I take it off I use circular motions and make sure the mini beads are exfoliating my skin. Works best on my t-zone area. This product lasts FOREVER so if you're worried about the price I'd still say go for it.
This product is wonderful, it purifies the skin, leaving it very clean, soft and fresh. If you have the opportunity to use it you will love the immediate result on your skin.
Weston, FL
Máscara facial increíble ... para limpiar todos los poros que tienen acumulación de grasa, me encanta. Lo uso una vez a la semana para mantener mi cara limpia y saludable. Lo recomiendo para las personas que aman tener una cara impecable.
A really nice mask for pores. I used it mainly on my nose and it was really effective and gentle to my skin .
Victoria, BC
Everything I have tried from this brand has been amazing. And this particular item hasn't disappointed at all. The texture feels nice and the scent is clean. I would try this again as it worked quite well for me

Looking for your answer?