BY BIOTHERM

A targeted anti-imperfection treatment Helps correct irregularities in skin with blemishes Enriched with two bio-acids naturally present in Willow & Liquorice extract Blended with pure extract of Thermal Plankton & Salicylic Acid Visibly minimizes imperfections & shrinks enlarged pores Unveils a pure clear refined & evenly-toned complexion To use: Apply to affect areas of cleansed skin 1 - 3 times daily or as directed by a doctor see more...

Pamela J.
It's amazing! Normally I have a few breakouts when I am on my period, so this product has been helping me keep them in orden. It dries them off very quick and in a few days they are completly gone.
Michelle L.
Absolutley amazing great for combo skin and oily skin good price also and lasts a long time I highly recomend
Chelsea B.
Dover
I got this as a sample so I feel it didn't have time to show me what it was capable of what it didn't leave my skin feeling off or anything
Nathalie E.
Doral, FL
This is another of my to go brands, trustful and recognized brand. This product is perfect for localized imperfections and spots. Good to try it if you're looking for a quick solution. A good product with good formula, plus nice refreshing soft smell.
Winter P.
Great product! It does what it is supposed to do. I can put this on a breakout or pimple before bed and wake up with almost nothing there anymore. I have sensitive skin when it comes to acne treatments but this one did not cause redness or irritation even when used consistently. The price is up there but I feel it's worth it for beautiful acne free skin!
Kimberley W.
St. Albert, Alberta
This is one of my top 2 targeted acne treatments! While this product is not the strongest for a big nagging pimple, it works wonders and blackheads and smaller pimples. My favorite thing about this is that unlike most similar products, this one doesn't have that overwhelming salicylic acid smell we all know and hate from any acne targeting cleanser, wipes, etc. I get a lot of tiny pimples between my nose and upper lip, especially after waxing the good 'ol 'stache and this product is perfect for that area because it WORKS and doesn't STINK.
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
👋🏻 i wanna share this product like super amazing. It really make my skin totally in a good care. I love it. It is long lasting and will repurchase it again later on. I have recommended to all my buddies. So yeah...really recommended to all of you to try it for the first time. Awesome!!!!
Suzi L.
Toronto
This product is mediocre. It helps a little bit to bring down the acne. I purchased it once because I heard this line has great purifying toner and bat soap. It's a so so product. Decent price though. I wouldn't recommend.
Naroz A.
Pricey but worth a try smells good for some reason like a apple haha, may be that was just me but it was a okay product i wouldnt say I loved it nor hated it.
Michelle B.
Victoria , BC
This targeted anti acne spot treatment is a go to! You just put a dab of the lightweight gel on your imperfection, and it’s gone almost overnight!