Biotherm Oligo-Thermale Sparkle Cream Intense Moisturization Beautifies Your Tan 200ml/6.76oz uploaded by Erin A.

BY BIOTHERM

An intense sparkling body moisturizer Features a fresh texture with sparkling finish Contains Thermal Plankton Cellular Water to prevent moisture loss from skin's surface Provides optimal hydration to maintain an even longer-lasting tan Brightens skin... see more...

Erin A.
Surrey
I love summer and I love sparkle. I discovered this gem at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada and loved the idea that I could hydrate my skin n sparkle n glisten in the sun. Definite staple item for summer.
Erica R.
I love sparkle cream! Leaves a small amount of sparkle on your skin while hydrating. I used to use this as a moisturizer when I got out of the shower. I will always re purchase this after Sun.