BY BIOTHERM

Helps mildly cleanse & shield skin Contains three precious oils of passion flower rose mosqueta & apricot Enriched with Omega 3 & 6 & essential fatty acids Provides revitalizing hydrating & strengthening benefits Skin appears supple sleek & vigorous see more...

Hannah S.
Ottawa
Favorite scrub for sensitive skin! It's Is amazing how soft my skin feel after using this. I love the fact it is oil based so really feels like your gaining moisture not just scrubbing it away! Recommend to anyone who needs to exfoliate but doesn't want any irritation! Also works really well to use before tanning / fake tan as it leaves all areas exfoliated and soft.
Kimberley W.
St. Albert, Alberta
This stuff is crazy good. I use it a couple times a week as a scrub for my hands and it actually is incredible the difference in how soft and smooth my hands feel. It's also phenomenal on feet! I have quite sensitive skin and this product doesn't bother me at all so I'm sure it would do great things on any part of the body.
kathleen g.
amazing scrub for my body i just love it, it s easy to apply !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i use this product once a week
Steffani A.
Winnipeg, MB
Love this scrub! It’s a little pricey but you get what you pay for. This is my splurge item
Fashion F.
Tampa, FL
Does anyone know if this product helps with stretch marks as well?