BY BIOTHERM

Oil Therapy Baume Corps Nutri-Replenishing Body Treatment - Dry Skin is an emollient, rapid-dissolving body lotion. Offers softening and sleeking benefits. Blended with Musk Rose Oil and Passion Flower Oil containing Omega 3 and 6. see more...

• "So moisturizing. Doesn't have a greasy feeling to it at all. Really brings your skin back to life!" in 4 reviews
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Review for: 400 ml more...
Nicki S.
My skin is definitely more on the dry side, I always have ashy knees and elbows and just feel dried out. This product really helped me combat that! I never really applied lotion daily and that may be a reason for not seeing results sooner but once I used this I loved the way it made my skin feel I started using it daily (and sometimes even nightly). It keeps me feeling fresh and my skin feeling smootha nd young. I would definitely recommend
Ceara T.
Wheatley Hts, NY
Review for: Biotherm Oil Therapy Baume Corps Nutri-Replenishing Body Treatment Dry Skin for Unisex, 13.5 Ounce more...
I tried this product at a friend’s house and was pleasantly surprised how soft and refreshing my skin felt after using. The scent didn’t stand out - It wasn’t strong enough for me to smell which could be good or bad depending on what you look for in a lotion.
Emma G.
Tupelo, MS
This oil therapy is awesome, it even helps with scars and stretch marks. It was very gently and I loved the smell, but he warned: a little goes a very long way! I would buy it again though it lasts a very long time!
Daiane C.
Dayton, OH
Very good brand and product. Very good for your skin also very refreshing too. It's no too expensive but a good brand. You have to use everyday so you can see difference in your skin. I can definitely buy again.
Anacristina A.
Norfolk, VA
Amazing scent. Amazing lotion that leaves your sking feeling soft and hydrated. no complains except a bit pricey. however, its soo good for my skin that i wouldnt mind paying the price. Would love for them to have more different scents. love this stuff thought.
Verónica R.
Doral, FL

A nourishing oil to gently exfoliate the skin of your dead cells. Smooth, shiny skin. Care, protect leaves skin covered and satin. A balsam of intense nutrition,
Gentle
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
This is a great quality product . It doesnt bother sensitive skin conditions and moisturizes. It smells fantastic. It is available at many stores
Jaslynn D.
Clermont , FL
Review for: 400 ml more...
I loved the smell I don’t think it was worth the price I used all of it I wouldn’t buy it again I rather try another one from This brand
Fiona B.
Irvington, NY
Love the smell and it's really effective. Only really use after getting out of the shower because it doesn't soak in very well