Biotherm Life Plankton Mask uploaded by Michael T.

BY BIOTHERM

Biotherm Life Plankton Mask Radiance Reignited, Bounce Recreated, Powered-up Soothing & Repair. Suitable For All Skin Types, Even Sensitive, From Biotherm

Ester O.
Chicago
This is an amazing overnight mask. It's light and feels great on your skin and is completely absorbed in the morning. It has a lovely scent, not very strong or overpowering. I love using it after the Wondermask. I recommend this without hesitation
Kamaria L.
Philadelphia
This mask was great but wasn't so special to me. It was effective and I wasn't disappointed but it wasn't spectacular how I thought it would be. The packaging it very nice and I would buy it again.
jenny m.
This mask helped me regain my moisture and fullness in my face, its amazing ! It got rid of my fine lines and wrinkles.
Fernanda A.
I try this one, one week ago and it was really good. My skin feels mucho better after.
Annabelle L.
Carignan
It is a good product. But sadly I did not use it often because it wasn’t mine. It has a really good values but it is not my favorite Bioterm mask. But don’t get me started on the packaging, I just love it !!!!!
jessica t.
Montreal
Really fresh and great smell as usual with that brand. Use it as an overnight mask. Gel texture that get into the skin in 1 min. Not greasy. When i wake up in the morning my skin feels so soft and hydrated. Love it
Renee F.
Vancouver
I love how this is a leave on mask. I'm really lazy with skincare so anything I can use that's effective and cuts down my time is awesome. I love how hydrated my skin feels the next day
Coral M.
Toronto, ON
Life Plankton is literally life. This mask feels cold and refreshing and hydrates and plumps like nothing I've experienced. I brought this on my flight to and from Cuba because airplane air wreaks havoc on my skin. I applied it right on the plane.

The incredible part is that it's not a rinse off mask. Whatever doesn't absorb after the 20-30 minutes, you simply massage in for extra hydration.

When using this mask I look younger because my skin is plump and supple in ways I rarely see. And the Life Plankton in this is life changing. I recommend you google their Life Plankton, its unique to them, and is phenomenal. I also use the Life Plankton Essence because it makes a VERY noticeable difference.
Michaela W.
I'm really happy with this mask. I love it and think it makes a difference after the first use. For reference, I'm fair/pale skin, mild rosacea, some acne, dry and flaky skin in the winter and have dark circles under my eyes (awful right?). This mask is great because I put it on at night and wake up looking refreshed even if I had crap sleep. It also lasts FOREVER so the price seems high but to me, it's actually a really good value. Never letting this out of my skincare routine now.
Caitlin T.
Saskatoon, SK
Love the smell of this product.  It is very refreshing and soothing when applied.  It is very hydrating and leaves skin very smooth. I usually sleep with this mask over night.  I do find that it becomes sticky/gummy over night and peels off on to your sheets.  This is more of an user issue though.  The mask is great and I would buy again and recommend to anyone looking for an extra boost to their skin during these cold winter months.