BY BIOTHERM

Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation, 1.18 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• "Matches my skin tone perfectly " in 1 review
  • "If you have normal to dry skin I would say go ahead and check this out and see if you like it, but this was a one time purchase for me." in 1 review
Ashlee P.
Ashlee P.
Petaluma , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Matches my skin tone perfectly, feels amazing on the skin while looking fresh and natural. best for normal to dry skin. glides on the skin smooth and easy.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
I love their foundation!!!! It doesn't feel too heavy! A little on the pricey side though..
Faith I.
Faith I.
I had to try this product after hearing so many positive reviews on it and I agree that it is a great product, but I feel like it's not worth the hefty price tag. After initial application and set with a powder it looked amazing, but a few hours later it would look oily and I'd have to powder again. I do have naturally oily skin and this accentuated it a bit. If you have normal to dry skin I would say go ahead and check this out and see if you like it, but this was a one time purchase for me.
Carlie D.
Carlie D.
Matches my skin tone perfectly
elizabeth b.
elizabeth b.
Los Angeles, CA
What I look for in a foundation is coverage and for it to look natural and not cakey. This product is definitely the best I have tried. Covers all the blemishes and acne spots on my space and still looks very natural. It gives me a natural matte look with he perfect amount of coverage. Love this product. Worth the price!
Nelly Nel R.
Nelly Nel R.
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love he feel of the product on the skin not like the rest of other products this one is unique love the packaging and how much it covers with not a lot of product
Two thumbs up