BY BIOTHERM

Keeps a photostable broad-spectrum filter absorbing UVA / UVB. Blended with Vitamin E and pure thermal plankton. Perfect for skin sensitive to the sun and under moderate sun exposure. see more...

Anne-Catherine B.
Courcelette, QC
I have really sensitive skin and that is one of the only sunscreen that don't make my skin react. Works awesomely
Valerie S.
This product is great ! Smells nice ! Protect your face from uv and give extra hydratation.
Doesnt leave your face oily
Melissa T.
La Prairie , QC
Omg I completely burnt with this sunscreen on. It smells good but I don’t recommend it for someone that needs high protection from the sun.
Tallyta B.
SÃO PAULO, SP
I like this product, In this summer I'm using frequently on my body. Keep my skin protected from the sun , softly touch and I love the smell. The price is reasonable but the results are amazing. Good price x benefits 👍
KayleighMay D.
Campbell River , BC
Not super thick and does not leave a greasy film on you. It goes on smooth and sinks into your skin so nicely. Also does not stink like most sun screens.
Marsha S.
Zoetermeer
I like the sunscreen, this one is SPF6, i use SPF50. Only bad thing about it is when it rains it gives you a whitecast. Overall a good sunscreen and not greasy.
Marina L.
saint, QC
This sunscreen is pure gold to me. As I am a redhead, I have to always look up for a good sunscreen. This one was the one I prefer so far. Thick, but very protective, I didn't have one single sunburn this summer. The smell is great, it can last at least two summer in a row, this bottle isn't the cheapest, but this isn't the highest one either. It cost around 30$ the bottle. But its magical and I cannot go under the sun without it.

Amazon