BY BIOTHERM

Keeps a photostable broad-spectrum filter absorbing UVA / UVB. Blended with Vitamin E and pure thermal plankton. Perfect for skin sensitive to the sun and under moderate sun exposure. see more...

Tallyta B.
Woodside , CA
I like this product, In this summer I'm using frequently on my body. Keep my skin protected from the sun , softly touch and I love the smell. The price is reasonable but the results are amazing. Good price x benefits đź‘Ť
Marina L.
saint, QC
This sunscreen is pure gold to me. As I am a redhead, I have to always look up for a good sunscreen. This one was the one I prefer so far. Thick, but very protective, I didn't have one single sunburn this summer. The smell is great, it can last at least two summer in a row, this bottle isn't the cheapest, but this isn't the highest one either. It cost around 30$ the bottle. But its magical and I cannot go under the sun without it.
Marsha S.
Zoetermeer
I like the sunscreen, this one is SPF6, i use SPF50. Only bad thing about it is when it rains it gives you a whitecast. Overall a good sunscreen and not greasy.
KayleighMay D.
Campbell River , BC
Not super thick and does not leave a greasy film on you. It goes on smooth and sinks into your skin so nicely. Also does not stink like most sun screens.
Melissa T.
Saint Basile le Grand, QC
Omg I completely burnt with this sunscreen on. It smells good but I don’t recommend it for someone that needs high protection from the sun.
Anne-Catherine B.
Courcelette, QC
I have really sensitive skin and that is one of the only sunscreen that don't make my skin react. Works awesomely