Biotherm Lait Solaire Melting Milk with SPF15

To protect the skin from the sun is crucial since it will affect its long term balance and health. The exclusive formula enhances multi-cellular protection, allows you to enjoy the sun with the maximum protection and a long lasting tan look. Item: L2243800 Model: 147719 520

Est-ce que vous me conseiller cette crème solaire? Est-ce qu’elle laisse une texture grasse sur la peau? Merci!
Start your review of Biotherm Lait Solaire Melting Milk with SPF15!
Philadelphia
The best sun-care products for face and body. I always stock a couple bottles for summer. The lotion absorbs very fast and keeps my skin hydrated and dry. Doesn’t allows sand to sticks my skin. The protective factor is high.
North Platte
Anything with SPF is a go to for me!! It’s gentle enough to include but hydrating. It doesn’t leave that greasy feeling after some SPFs do. It’s hydrating at just the perfect amount and I recommend this to my family!
Charlevoix
I think this product works really well but one thing I do not like about it is it has a sticky kind of feel to it but it’s perfect to use for a day at the beach or after a day out in the sun!
Westwego, LA
I really like that this is a melting milk I also like that there is sun block infused. I am very fair skin and so this is just a little extra help. I also have very dry skin is very sensitive skin and this has never irritated my skin. Keeps my skin hydrated and feeling fresh!
Jacksonville , NC
This product is absolutely amazing for soft, supple skin. The smell is AHMAZING! It doesnt irritate my skin, and leave is feeling smooth and hydrated. I used it everyday for a month and the results were great. Cant wait to try more products! ☺️
Dallas, TX
I love the way this product melts into your skin. It smooths on well and is not chalky or cakey like some sunscreens can be. Feels like a lotion. But Definitely not enough SPF for me- but that’s my fault for picking 15.
Me encanta mucho esta crema porque me ayuda con mi problema de resequedad en la piel durante tooodo el dia y toda la noche, la utilizo todos los dias en mis rutinas, no me parece nada costosa comparada con otras cremas de mala calidad, ademas esta contiene protector solar y es genial. La recomiendo.
Waterford, WI
I'm not a huge fan of the smell but it still does it's job! It's very very soft and I feel like it really gets in the skin and helps keep my skin from drying out over a long period of time. I typically only use this after I shower
This product smells like you are at the beach. I really like it. I think it is a little pricey but overall worth the money. I would recommend this product to other people who were purchasing body lotion for the summer sun.
Centreville
It’s a good solar cream to protect your skin from the sun, is gentle very nice also the price is very good and maybe could provide more protection as spf 80 or something