BY BIOTHERM

6.76 ounce body milk. Lait corporal anti-drying body milk was launched by the design house of biotherm. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Lait corporal anti-drying body milk by biotherm for unisex, 6.76 ounce body milk. see more...

Niki L.
Bullhead City, AZ
Used to get products from my French "sister" ... then found them in a local outlet ... now, everything is gone. Fell in LOVE with after-sun milk so decided to try the anti-aging ... if you can find it, DO give it a try! Makes me feel sooo smooth and sleek!
Nikki B.
This is a good clean product. It left my skin feeling rejuvenated. It's a bit pricey but I think it's worth it since it also has a nice scent! Id recommend it!
Maria V.
It works for really dry skin. After going to the beach and not taking good care of my skin this cream worked it magic! Smooth and it is rapidly absorb.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Esta crema es súper humectante te ayuda mucho con la resequedad de la piel y tiene un buen precio, me gusta mucho y a toda mi familia también.
Sherly S.
If you want a soft and healthy skin, this is the product you need to buy, is a really good product that I use every day in my routine.
this body milk is great for people with dry skin. it my opinion it is a very good product. i use it every day to get perfect skin
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro , TN
I use this occasionally and it is an okay product. The smell is tolerable. Price point is okay. Not too expensive nor cheap.
Samagda J.
Doral
If you want to change your skin this the perfect product for you. Smooth, good smell, shiney and adorable results.
Gabriela D.
I really love this brand. I like how it makes my skin feel. I love that it makes my skin super moisture.
Cristina W.
My skin sometimes gets dry because of the weather.. and this bodymilk helps me fight with it