BY BIOTHERM

Formulated of beneficial ingredients fortified with Vitamin F Intense hydrating content replenishes the lipid barrier Moisturizing agents nourish dry skin to regain moisture balance Lightweight & quickly penetrates into skin Leaves skin soft smooth firm & supple Dermatologist tested see more...

Biotherm Intensive Body Treatment 200ml/6.7oz
es super deliciosa y te da lo que ofrece suavidad ,proteja y hidrata así como su agradable fragancia suave
Cioly F.
Cioly F.
This cream is divine. I use it on my dry skin before bed and wake up with smooth, soft skin. The apricot smell is delicious and application is great as it sinks in immediately and does not suffocate my skin. I like to pick it up when they have these large-size promos. I can get some extremely dry skin and this actually works for me, so it's my overall fav lotion.
Vierlizer C.
Vierlizer C.
Excellent product. The result is amazing and super fast. You feel the difference in a week. I give it four star only because it leaves my skin a little fat.
Shardane B.
Shardane B.
YONKERS, NY
Superb product with amazing results and scent. Hydrates my extremely dry skin in the summer. Not watery at all
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Miami, Florida

very soft skin, smells great, you get to see resueltados after 1 week use. fulfiled my esectativas
GLORIA B.
GLORIA B.
Jackson, SC
I use this product after I come in off of the Pontoon, it makes my skin feel so soft and radiate. I smells so fresh. I buy this product at Sally's
Maria R.
I could Drench my self in this, leaves my skin super smooth, it has a good scent. I use it every so often, and the price is about right for what you're getting! I do recommend it
Lygia O.
Lygia O.
Smooth buttery skin i lobe the softness it gives and keeps skin smooth for hours
Rosaly N.
Rosaly N.
This is an excellent cream for dry hands, very good for winter in the east coast. I strongly recommend it.
Miami, Florida
This lotion is so good. Is super soft and your skin looks really nice. I recommend this