BY BIOTHERM

An extraordinary body treatment for men to use daily Contains patented mineral-rich concentrate from Thermal Spring Water Plus essential vitamins minerals Incredibly moisturizes, tones revitalizes skin. Leaves skin fresh, smooth, supple balanced Dermatologist tested Product Line: Biotherm - Homme - Body CareProduct Size: 250ml/8.45oz see more...

Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
Very moisturizing! I love the way this smells and it really is "quenching" like it claims to be!  My skin always feel great after using this product. I use it a couple of times a week. I should probably use it more to see more results, but it's pretty expensive.
Kayla C.
Idaho falls , ID
It's a good product but leaves my skin feeling very greasy and slightly sticky. It does have a nice scent to it but I'd rather use a handful of other lotions versus this one because of the texture! Also hard to find these products
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
Bought this to try it out and it was just okay to me. Didn't exactly make a big difference and it was just a normal kind of moisturizer to me.
Ely R.
excelente producto muy recomendado deja una suavidad excelente y una piel humectada sin resequedad yo la recomiendo
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Hey man who has the same as in, I have a great time to time and money on the other hand, but the most part. I will
Luz H.
Biotherm Homme aquapower is a very good body moisturizibg, the scent is really good nothing to girly or hard
VE-1120654Maria H.
Esto huele de maravilla y hace que mi piel este tan suave la Mantiene hidratada sin la sensación grasosa.
Um produto maravilhoso, gostaria de testar mais. E divulgar também.Recomendo é muito bom...........
Tiffani E.
East Chicago, IN
It keeps my skin so moisturized during the winter. I love the smell of it , it smells refreshing
Ashleigh C.
New Market, AL
Great product that works wonders. It healed my dry flakey skin in only 3 uses at bed time