Biotherm FIRM CORRECTOR

FIRM CORRECTOR

How long did it take for this you to notice this product working for you?
I've never tried this brand, is it reliable ?
Is this a good brand?
Start your review of Biotherm FIRM CORRECTOR!
Estefy C.
In my opinion, this is a very good Corrector, i like it very much, although it's not my favorite it works nicely on my skin, it smells really good wich is a huge plus for me, the application it's smooth and easy and i'll probably get this product again!
Estephany R.
newyork
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product so much that it is super moisturizing I read this 10 out of 10 the packaging is cute AND they should have more products like this for more people to try it and I will definitely buy it again because I used it all above !!!!
mary  M.
Antioch, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
i love this product so so much it is super hydrating I read this a 10 out of 10 the packaging is cute And they should definitely haveto more products like it for more people to try it and I will definitely buy this again because I used it all up!!!!☺️
Maria D.
Purchased at: Sephora
My face feels great after using this product. I love it the price is great and easy to find.
Chiara D.
Miami Beach, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This Biotherm product is fantastic! I am using it six month ago and I could see a great change in my body shape and the quality of my skin I trully recommend it at all
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
I hate having cellulite and this product is my best friend when summer is close! It works like as miracle erasing the cellulite from my legs!
Z W.
Silver Spgs, NV
I think this stuff works really well it’s not my go to product but it does work and it’s reasonably priced and it has a nice smell to it I like the container the jar that it comes in it’s really pretty and my friend recommended this to me I’ve tried it a few times
Kristen  B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1,249 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This Biotherm product is fantastic! I have been using it for 4 months and I could see a great change in my body shape and the quality of my skin. I trully recommend it. It’s a great product.
Husna K.
This looks like something I could really use it’s really hard finding product like this people say it’s makes your face really soft so I wold love to try it and let them know
Kari S.
Tacoma, WA
Purchased at: Home Decorators Collection
The ingredients in this are really good, smells wonderful and absorbed quickly, but after using this for a couple of months, I didn’t notice any actual results.