Biotherm Essence With Life Plankton uploaded by Amanda D.
2 colors available

BY BIOTHERM

Biotherm Essence With Life Plankton Throughout History, The French Pyrenees Hot Springs Have Been Lauded As A fountain Of Youth, Capable Of Soothing The Wounds Of Roman Warriors, And Helping Preserve Women's Youthful Skin. After Remaining A Mystery For Centuries, Biotherm Biologists Were Inspired By A Living Micro-organism In This Miraculous Water, Endowed With Extraordinary Properties.in 8 Days, Key Visible Signs Of Skin Quality Are Improved. Not Only Can You See It In The Mirror, But Also Feel It Under Your Fingertips. Skin Seems Ultra-smooth, Quenched With Hydration, Brighter, And More Resilient. Suitable For All Ages.*please Note That The Essence With Life Plankton Is Excluded From All Discounts.

Erin A.
Erin A.
Surrey
Love this lightweight serum. Smells great. It's like the fountain of youth for your skin in a bottle. Little pricey but my skin looked great after a week of use. Would repurchase.
Francesca A.
Francesca A.
LADIES, GENTLEMEN- I PRESENT TO YOU, THE SKIN YOU ALWAYS WANTED, IN EIGHT SHORT DAYS! I am a marine biology student- and I can tell you, this stuff is the real deal when it comes to hydration using Life Plankton! My skin has been softer, less irritated, more hydrated and more radiant over the last two weeks- I use it nightly, on a clean face, post toner. I HUGELY recommend getting the Life Plankton mask as well- using the two together even once, you wake up with the softest, most radiant skin. I can equate it to stem cells-  IT'S THAT GOOD. And it smells nice! GO GET IT- YOU WON'T REGRET IT!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
It's Beauty Awards time at @influensterca! I know that 2017 isn't over yet, but I HIGHLY doubt that there will be a product that will take @biotherm Life Plankton Essence as my #1 product of the year!
Fundamental skin treatment? They're not exaggerating, this has done wonders for my skin (I'm a huge fan of @biotherm overall)
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Reshmi M.
Reshmi M.
Toronto
This is an ABSOLUTE BASIC for my moisturizing treatments - no matter what cream or lotion I have used on my face, I find that if I layer this underneath my skincare line my face feels healthier, softer and smoother.  I have used it in both summer and winter and I have to say thank goodness the Beautician at Shopper's Drug Mart introduced me to this!