Biotherm Essence With Life Plankton

Biotherm Essence With Life Plankton Throughout History, The French Pyrenees Hot Springs Have Been Lauded As A fountain Of Youth, Capable Of Soothing The Wounds Of Roman Warriors, And Helping Preserve Women's Youthful Skin. After Remaining A Mystery For Centuries, Biotherm Biologists Were Inspired By A Living Micro-organism In This Miraculous Water, Endowed With Extraordinary Properties.in 8 Days, Key Visible Signs Of Skin Quality Are Improved. Not Only Can You See It In The Mirror, But Also Feel It Under Your Fingertips. Skin Seems Ultra-smooth, Quenched With Hydration, Brighter, And More Resilient. Suitable For All Ages.*please Note That The Essence With Life Plankton Is Excluded From All Discounts.

Is this good for people with acne prone skin?
Has anyone tried Biotherm Essence With Life Plankton ? Is it any good and worth the money?
Has anyone with oily skin tried this product out? Does it help leave your face feeling heavy after using? Biotherm Essence With Life Plankton
Start your review of Biotherm Essence With Life Plankton!
Khushi P.
Rockwood
Biotherm Essence With Life Plankton uploaded by Khushi P.
i bought this 2 days ago and started using it and immediately started seeing results!!! this smooths my skin helping it with texture and dullness. the texture of the essence is smooth and easily seep able into the skin. the only thing i wish is that it would have less scent because that can be bad for the skin. other than that the bottle is very nice and i rlly like it! Biotherm Essence With Life Plankton
True B.
Montreal
Purchased at: Sephora
I very like this essence.Lile paradise on your skin.The life plankton is life.You just need a smal amount and pat it on your skin
daniela A.
Moncton , NB
Biotherm Essence With Life Plankton uploaded by daniela A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is amazing and very soothing. I loved too because it’s absorbs very well and it’s great for preparing the skin and refreshing. My skin has never been better. I really liked and recommend.
Abigail R.
Victoria
AMAZING definitely but this product it is the holy grail of products everyone needs to oen this iskdoksns
Jenny W.
Toronto, ON
Biotherm Essence With Life Plankton uploaded by Jenny W.
I first received a sample of this Essence from my online Biotherm order and I loved it so much I bought the full-sized bottle! I've been using it religiously for about a month or so and I've got to say how much I love it! It's very lightweight. It ever doesn't feel greasy or heavy. It's never sticky or dries out your skin. It has a thin slippery and watery texture that goes on smooth. I love that it smells like the ocean. This essence absorbs easily into the skin and gives the skin a nice sheen. I love that it plumps up the skin so quickly after application. I love that it leaves my skin hydrated as the first step after cleansing. Definitely feel the benefits of those nutrients going into the skin. Love this product!
alina Y.
Elmira, ON
Biotherm Essence With Life Plankton uploaded by alina Y.
This serum is the best! It smells amazing, I don’t even know how to put it into words, and makes my face look fresh, clean, and bright. I have been using it for 2 weeks and I am seeing clear results. It is on the pricier side but it’s definitely worth it 😉 Biotherm Essence With Life Plankton
Schebanya B.
I really liked this essence. It glides over your skins and must be patted in otherwise it does become slightly sticky until it dries. It will give your skin a youthful glow and or a bit of shine. I use this before i got to bed anf before my night time moisturizer.
Sarah G.
Montréal, QC
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It has changed my skin. Made it so clear and bouncy, i get compliments all the time since i started using it! Only bad thing about this product is the smell but after a while you get used to it. I use it after i wash my face, before applying my regular skincare routine. I 100% recommend this product!
cas P.
Vancouver, BC
I love this product. I use it day and night after my toner as a serum and it's really hydrating. it helped decrease the darkness of my acne scars and just makes my face glow. very nice packaging as well! I think it's amazing 🌊
Cassie M.
Mississauga, ON
I have been using this product for about two years now (as a treatment essence). It's truly healing especially if you’re one with dry skin issues. I use this the moment my skin starts to get dry, flaking and use after an exfoliating toner. I also use it when I have over exfoliated and when I need to boost the penetration of my serums. I use this at night only, right after toner and before my serums and moisturizer. It only takes four drops to cover my entire face and around 3 drops for my neck. A little goes a long way. The next day my skin is either repaired, hydrated and extremely soft! I get mine from Biotherm’s website cause I only need the 75ml at a time, since I do not use it every night nor all year round. That size lasts me for about a year or more. Overall, it does work but 4 stars due to a couple of cons. Cons: expensive, has a scent, looks like there’s alcohol in the ingredients for penetration purposes. Also, I prefer to use this at night, for me it can cause breakouts if during day (along with sunscreen and makeup).