Biotherm Essence With Life Plankton uploaded by Michael T.Biotherm Essence With Life Plankton uploaded by Sabrina T.Biotherm Essence With Life Plankton uploaded by Amanda D.

BY BIOTHERM

Biotherm Essence With Life Plankton Throughout History, The French Pyrenees Hot Springs Have Been Lauded As A fountain Of Youth, Capable Of Soothing The Wounds Of Roman Warriors, And Helping Preserve Women's Youthful Skin. After Remaining A Mystery For Centuries, Biotherm Biologists Were Inspired By A Living Micro-organism In This Miraculous Water, Endowed With Extraordinary Properties.in 8 Days, Key Visible Signs Of Skin Quality Are Improved. Not Only Can You See It In The Mirror, But Also Feel It Under Your Fingertips. Skin Seems Ultra-smooth, Quenched With Hydration, Brighter, And More Resilient. Suitable For All Ages.*please Note That The Essence With Life Plankton Is Excluded From All Discounts.

Siv S.
Bergen
I love essences. But i must admit i did not feel the need for an essence before i turbed 30. The magic number. I started using mild acids and mild retinols in my skin care. And my skin is dryer.

This essence contains humactant glycerin that helps hydrate the skin. In addition the essence contain 5% vitreoscillla firment a life plakton extract that contains vitamins, lipids etc to repair your skin barrier. The essensce also contains grape seed extract that help repair youre skin and anti oxidants are good for repair of the skinbarrier and repair for oxidative stress.

I would recommend this for all skin types except maybe sensitive skin since the essence contain perfume. Will you notice a differense? Maybe not if you use an essence. But if you skin is dehydrated or youre skin barrier compromised i would give it a try.
kiirsten m.
Subdury , ON
Review for: 125Ml. more...
This stuff is incredible! I received a sample of this and saw the price and thought there is no way it’s worth 75CAD..I was so wrong! This is stuff sent down from the Gods! I have never found another serum to make my skin as beautiful as this stuff does
Sabrina T.
Gatineau, QC
Review for: Other more...
I got this product on my topbox beauty box subscription as adeluxe sample , I loved , so geat scent ,  Iwas surprised by the result , it  lefts my skin bright without glow effect , so soft  and fresh ,and also looks healthy , ideal after cleaning the face and apply it on the night time , highly recommend .
christeena s.
Alliston, ON
I noticed when i used this i could see the dirt being wiped away after i had already washed my makeup. It feels nice but im giving 3 stars because i do not like the smell
Adri C.
Ottawa
Review for: 125Ml. more...
Great product. Like the way it feels, non greasy, very light feeling. Use it at least 3 times a day. Bought at Shoppers Drug Mart. Have used this product before. Good value for money.
Francesca A.
Pitt Meadows, BC
LADIES, GENTLEMEN- I PRESENT TO YOU, THE SKIN YOU ALWAYS WANTED, IN EIGHT SHORT DAYS! I am a marine biology student- and I can tell you, this stuff is the real deal when it comes to hydration using Life Plankton! My skin has been softer, less irritated, more hydrated and more radiant over the last two weeks- I use it nightly, on a clean face, post toner. I HUGELY recommend getting the Life Plankton mask as well- using the two together even once, you wake up with the softest, most radiant skin. I can equate it to stem cells-  IT'S THAT GOOD. And it smells nice! GO GET IT- YOU WON'T REGRET IT!
Amanda D.
It's Beauty Awards time at @influensterca! I know that 2017 isn't over yet, but I HIGHLY doubt that there will be a product that will take @biotherm Life Plankton Essence as my #1 product of the year!
Fundamental skin treatment? They're not exaggerating, this has done wonders for my skin (I'm a huge fan of @biotherm overall)
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
faam 👸.
BATU CAVES, SELANGOR
Ive used this product for the first time . It does feels hydrating and moisturising andddddd it has some gentle scent of it. Plus, i wish i could have in a good big size. Because i got it by sample . And i want to try it. Soooo, its a good thing that i took the sample . Please someone send me a non sample pleasee !!!!!
Erin A.
Surrey
Review for: 125Ml. more...
Love this lightweight serum. Smells great. It's like the fountain of youth for your skin in a bottle. Little pricey but my skin looked great after a week of use. Would repurchase.
Reshmi M.
Toronto
This is an ABSOLUTE BASIC for my moisturizing treatments - no matter what cream or lotion I have used on my face, I find that if I layer this underneath my skincare line my face feels healthier, softer and smoother.  I have used it in both summer and winter and I have to say thank goodness the Beautician at Shopper's Drug Mart introduced me to this!