Biotherm Deo Pure Invisible Deodorant Roll On 75ml uploaded by Madeline H.

BY NONE

Biotherm Deo Pure Invisible Roll-On Deodorant Stick is a fluid deodorant and has a wide roller for extreme comfort. It provides 48hr deodorant care with soothing complex. This performance antiperspirant is soft and fresh. see more...

Griseda H.
This is a great deodorant I love it. It doesn't irritate the skin and it has a good smell, not too strong for those who don't like fragrance in antiperspirant. I don't think this is good for those with excessive sweating they need stronger one. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is for the price, it is so expensive :( , don't think I will repurchase this again. But I loved it.
Sandy F.
Boucherville, QC
J'adore tous les d.odorants de Biotherm et je les ai presque tous essayés. Le Deo Pure invisible ne tache vraiment pas les vêtements. Si les roll-on te font peur, eh bien, ne t'inquiète pas car il sèche vraiment rapidement. De plus, il fonctionne toute la journée. Il vaut le coût!
Lena L.
Sort of got this by accident, I wanted the spray but ended up with the roll on. I used to hate roll ons because they are smelly and sticky. This one is not and has no particular smell. It helps me not to sweat that much and if I do, it doesn't stink as much :) (and this one is actually much better than the spray one!)