Biotherm Deo Pure Invisible Deodorant Roll On 75ml uploaded by Madeline H.

BY NONE

Biotherm Deo Pure Invisible Roll-On Deodorant Stick is a fluid deodorant and has a wide roller for extreme comfort. It provides 48hr deodorant care with soothing complex. This performance antiperspirant is soft and fresh. see more...

Gris H.
This is a great deodorant I love it. It doesn't irritate the skin and it has a good smell, not too strong for those who don't like fragrance in antiperspirant. I don't think this is good for those with excessive sweating they need stronger one. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is for the price, it is so expensive :( , don't think I will repurchase this again. But I loved it.
Lena L.
Sort of got this by accident, I wanted the spray but ended up with the roll on. I used to hate roll ons because they are smelly and sticky. This one is not and has no particular smell. It helps me not to sweat that much and if I do, it doesn't stink as much :) (and this one is actually much better than the spray one!)