2 colors available

BY BIOTHERM

A fluid texture and a wide roller for great comfort. Instantly delivers a soft and fresh sensation. Non-sticky and invisible after drying. Effective for 48-hour performance. Gives you confidence and feel of well-being. Apply daily to cleansed armpit area. Leave dry for a minute before getting dressed. see more...

Genesis B.
Genesis B.
Winter park , FL
Do yourself a HUGE favor and go on the website and buy every biotherm product. I have sensitive skin so the grocery stores deodorants get me itchy and smelly real quick. Not this one. I'm fresh and smelly free all the time
Marie S.
Marie S.
New Jersey
The best products for all day out . Specially if you're playing sports or running
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Windsor , Ontario
Pricey but I will never use another deodorant again. I was on the hunt for a natural deodorant for a while and I have yet to find one that works. This one is not natural but it is the only deodorant I have ever found that keeps my body odour away. Everything I've used before worked for a while and then my body adjusted to it and it stopped working. Not this. I will never have stinky armpits so long as I use this!
Mette S.
Mette S.
Slagelse
My lovely deo roll on. allways in my closet. The white that dosent stains and this are my favorits off all time.
I never smell during the day, and its having a nice sence to - a little but not to much
Heloisa A.
Heloisa A.
Montreal
Love this product, it's the only one that controls the odor, it's really easy to use and makes you smell fresh and clean all day. The only problem is that it is REALLY expensive on my opinion, but it really works...
Biotherm Deo Pure Antiperspirant Roll-On Este desodorante es de facil uso ya que es roll on y puedes cubrir la piel mas facilmente no deja pasar el sudor no irrita la piel y su olor es agradable bien producto y buena marca