Biotherm - Creme Solaire SPF 50 Dry Touch UVA/UVB Matte Effect Face Cream 50ml uploaded by Griseda H.

BY BIOTHERM

Brand from Biotherm. An oil-free, mattifying face sunscreen Boasts a waterproof and nurturing formula Penetrates quickly into skin without leaving a white sticky film Contains patented Mexoryl SX and XL filters to protect skin against UVB and UVA rays Blended with Life planktonTM to hydrate skin for twelve hours Rich in minerals to absorb skin shine for a matte finish Leaves skin soothed and comfortable To use: Apply to face and neck 30 minutes before sun exposure. Re-apply frequently and generously every 2 hours Pack Size - 50ml/1.69oz see more...

Eva M.
Elmhurst
Best sunsreen I ever had! You sinply gotta love that one! It smells amazing, protects even the palest skins and looks super cute! It is not that pricey and I will definitely buy that one again for next summer!
Griseda H.
I like this sunscreen a lot. It is great for all skin tips in my opinion. I have dry skin and it makes my skin so soft but not oily. My skin feels soft and dry. I wear it under the foundation and it is great. I like it a lot during the summer because of its high protection. Great price and I will buy it again. I highly recommend this.
Sandeep J.
My go to sunscreen! I have been using this for over 6 months now and it’s always something I reach for. The pricing for this sunscreen is amazing especially for the amount of product you get. It is not thick or creamy and doesn’t leave a white residue behind. Recommend this to all my friends
Sandra Z.
Vienna
This is great under makeup. I always get oily with every other matte sunscreen or they leave a weird film only skin. This is lightweight and when I want to be extra careful with my application I will put it on with a wet beautyblender.
Letithia L.
amioun
I totally love this sunscreen. One of the few sunscreens that didn’t caused me skin problems because I have sensitive skin. I apply it 30 mins before going out and reapply it every 20 mins. I totally recommend it 😍
Ema P.
Taglio di Po
Good sunscreen. It leaves your skin hydrated. I don’t go much in the sun so I don’t use it a lot.