BY BIOTHERM

Biocils is a fragrance-free make-up remover especially formulated to gently remove eye makeup. The secret to the formula is a blend of gentle, yet effective ingredients that have been carefully selected to minimize the risk of irritation most common to... see more...

Kayla U.
Kayla U.
I really like this gel, is perfect to remove the makeup from my eyes in a soft way, for me is not an aggressive makeup removal.
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
Makeup remover so nice ! It's a very good product . Very pricey but smells so good . So worth it hightly recommend itp
Aretzy M.
Aretzy M.
It makes a really good job by remove all the eye makeup, very good product, perfect cuality
Bertta J.
Bertta J.
This eye makeup removal works good. I wear a lot of eye makeup every day and this removes it super good. I use this daily to remove my makeup. It also smells good and removes makeup gently and easily. I would buy this again and I also recommend this product.
Maria E.
Maria E.
Nguem gosta de lava rosto depis de chega em casa mas ess produto pass uma vez e sai tudo eu amei esse ate pq lava a cara cim agua gelada nimguem merece
Alexandre soares a.
Alexandre soares a.
São José dos Campos
produto na minha opniniao e fantástico os resutas São imedias eu reparei que ele remove toda a maquiagem da pela otimo produto
Lavinia D.
Lavinia D.
I like this product very much because it was leaving your skin fresh and smelling nice. Great product , must used
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Good cleansing face wash. Gets rid of build up and dirt in pores. I love the smell of it it makes your face feel fresh and clean.
Abbie  G.
Abbie G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
I got this is a sample size and I preferred this to a liquid removing it doesn't sting
Jacqueline J.
Jacqueline J.
Maple Ridge, BC
Gentle, not greasy, and effective and a fair price for what you get. Doesn't sting the eyes and doesn't leave any residue behind either. Great product.