Biotherm Blue Therapy Serum In Oil

Always at the cutting edge of texture formulation, Biotherm has, for the first time, succeeded in uniting a serum with an oil in one micro-dispersion formula that transforms under the fingers and fuses beautifully into the skin. This non greasy and non sticky night care is suitable for all skin types.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Biotherm Blue Therapy Serum In Oil!
Austin, TX
1,333 reviews
This is so amazing, my skin soaks it up and doesn't leave me greasy or feeling gross at all. I really enjoy this product.
Ottawa
Biotherm Blue Therapy Serum In Oil uploaded by Luiana A.
OMG Delicious smooth dry facial oil. So versatile, use it under your makeup use it as a mask it is just a most delicate beautiful oil you could put on your skin and especially on your face I'm in love with this product!!
Edmonton , AB
3,242 reviews
This is a unique and incredible serum. I have dry and sensitive skin. A lot of serums that contain anti-aging ingredients are very drying and irritating to the skin. This serum is the perfect combination of anti-aging serum and hydrating, nourishing oil. My skin is moisturized, plump and radiant after using this serum. When I follow it with the Biotherm - Blue Therapy Cream-In-Oil - Normal To Dry Skin -50ml/1.69oz, my skin is perfection. This combination keeps my skin from being dry and flaky all winter. I can not say enough good things about this serum. I highly recommend it, especially if you have dry skin that is aggravated by anti-aging ingredients!
Montreal
Whenever I apply this at night I wake up with soft smooth, bouncy skin. Its plumped up so much my frown lines on my forehead all but disappear. My complexion appears more youthful, brighter and even toned. It does leave my combination skin a little oily but since its only used at night it doesnt bother me. This product does have a light fragrance which in my opinion smells like tea but it doesnt last long.
Stockholm
Best thing in the world. My mom had super dry skin, only this product helped her. It's smooth and feels good on skin. Just one thing I don't like is that super strong scent. Wish it was more calm
London, Greater London
I have used this product few years ago when i had uneven skin colour due to sun exposure.it worked wonders on my skin, discoloration disappeared after couple of weeks. The oil was easy too apply, non greasy and not heavy on skin. It was perfect for dry and sensitive skin
Richmond
This product made my skin GLOW. Very little goes a long way and this product lasted me a few months. However, it is very expensive — too expensive for me to afford right now, but I’d definitely repurchase when I’m older!
Embro, ON
Amazing oil product for the skin. Not too greasy but perfect texture for night time! The pump is easy to use and less messy. Will repurchase
Toronto
Great oil! The texture is special serum in oil, a little oily but keep the skin so smooth. The smell is great only complaint is a little bit pricy but the result worst your money! Give it a chance to try this product, you will like it.
Madrid
Me encantan los productos de Biotherm, sobre todo para el cuidado facial, me deja el rostro súper suave e hidratado. Me encanta!

Looking for your answer?