BY BIOTHERM

Biotherm Blue Therapy Night Visible Signs Of Aging Recovery

Stephanie O.
Edmonton
This is a fantastic moisturizer with excellent anti-aging properties. It is thick and nourishing, leaving skin hydrated, but not greasy. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin looking plumped up and smooth. Over a two month period, I noticed that my fine lines were lessened and that some minor hyper-pigmentation was improved. I highly recommend this cream. Biotherm is one of my favourite skin care brands. They sell this product in a value set. For the cost of the moisturizer, you get multiple trial-sizes of Biotherm products.
Cathy D.
This biotherm night cream is great. It has a gel formula which I love because it quickly hydrates into my skin. I appreciate this because if I’m going straight to bed, I don’t have to worry about whether or not the face cream is going to end up on my pillow.
Mercedes C.
I like the thicker balmy texture of this for a night cream. It really feels like it locks in the moisture while you sleep. I’m not crazy about the scent - I found it to be a little strong and offputting, but the product works well to keep your skin moisturized overnight.
Laura M.
Edmonton, AB
This is the best stuff. It’s so thick and it smells amazing. It also makes my face super soft the next morning and I feel like I don’t even need primer. It’s pricey but worth it
Marta A.
Lisboa
Expensive but a good moisturizer!! I only use it on my dry areas and not on my t zone, because it makes me more oily. Other that that is a good product and leaves my skin firmer and moist!!
Laura R.
Calgary
By far the best anti aging mositurizer I ever tried. The texture is silky and gorgeous. The smell is amazing. I will always buy this
Diana L.
Haderslev
A Very Nice night creme give your skin moisture and leave your skin soft and silky i Think it is a Nice product