Biotherm BLUE THERAPY CREAM-IN-OIL

BLUE THERAPY CREAM-IN-OIL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Biotherm BLUE THERAPY CREAM-IN-OIL!
Johanna L.
Los Angeles, CA
Lately I have had a lot of issues finding a cream that would make my skin less dry but not being too greasy so that my skin would develop acne. My friend recommended this cream and I have to say that I really love it. It makes my skin soft and smooth without making is greasy. Also when applying make up on top of it it keeps it radiant and in place the whole day. Can only recommend this product!
Stephanie W.
Edmonton , AB
3,262 reviews
This is a unique and incredible moisturizer. I have very dry and sensitive skin. A lot of moisturizers that contain anti-aging ingredients are very drying and irritating to the skin. This cream is the perfect combination of anti-aging ingredients and hydrating, nourishing oil. My skin is moisturized, plump and radiant after using this moisturizer. It leaves my skin looking dewy and radiant. When I use it with the Biotherm Blue Therapy Serum In Oil, my skin is perfection. This combination keeps my skin from being dry and flaky all winter. I can not say enough good things about this product . I highly recommend it, especially if you have dry skin that is aggravated by anti-aging ingredients!
Malin S.
Uppsala
Biotherm BLUE THERAPY CREAM-IN-OIL uploaded by Malin S.
It’s good night cream but to sticky on skin I didn’t liked it so much the price is high my skin is dry but it default to be to sticky on skin the smell is nice I would not recommend this product .
Desirée F.
Madrid
Esta es una crema que me gusta mucho para los días en los que no me voy a maquillar el rostro, solo un poco de máscara de pestañas y gloss. Me deja la piel muy jugosa (pero no aspecto graso) y con un brillo to muy sutil
Jamie C.
Kelowna, BC
Definitely a weird consistency. A little difficult to get used to scooping out of the jar as it is slippery. Fairly hydrating but seems to take a bit to soak in. Also I find I have to scoop a fair sized amount as just dabbing my finger in doesn’t work

Looking for your answer?