BY BIOTHERM

Biotherm Blue Therapy Cream-in-oil Blue Therapy Cream-in-oil By Biotherm see more...

Johanna L.
Los Angeles, CA
Lately I have had a lot of issues finding a cream that would make my skin less dry but not being too greasy so that my skin would develop acne. My friend recommended this cream and I have to say that I really love it. It makes my skin soft and smooth without making is greasy. Also when applying make up on top of it it keeps it radiant and in place the whole day. Can only recommend this product!
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
This is a unique and incredible moisturizer. I have very dry and sensitive skin. A lot of moisturizers that contain anti-aging ingredients are very drying and irritating to the skin. This cream is the perfect combination of anti-aging ingredients and hydrating, nourishing oil. My skin is moisturized, plump and radiant after using this moisturizer. It leaves my skin looking dewy and radiant. When I use it with the Biotherm Blue Therapy Serum In Oil, my skin is perfection. This combination keeps my skin from being dry and flaky all winter. I can not say enough good things about this product . I highly recommend it, especially if you have dry skin that is aggravated by anti-aging ingredients!