BY BIOTHERM

Works effectively on skin texture, firmness and radiance. Liquid light and soft texture with mother of pearl. Skin texture looks better out skin tone looks more crisp, skin feels firmer and looks more re out.

Genesis B.
Winter park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a believer on this brand. I usually get my mom the same product every Christmas because she's a fan too. If you have acne probz this is the brand you wanna use.
Kimberly C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great serum that I use at night. The product goes a long way and lasts a long time. It is nice and light on the skin and does not feel oily or greasy in any way. I just wish it had more of a scent as a personal preference.
Nadia R.
BIOTHERM(BLUE THERAPY SERUM IN )OIL 🗣This 30ml bottle comes with Repair of oil with power of serum

INGREDIENTS:
👉Marine connectum+natural oil+algae of youth oil extracts
👉Essential nutrients (omega 3 and 6) which are very much similiar to skin's lipid composition.

PRODUCT TEXTURE:
✔Oil based
✔very light
✔non greacy and non sticky
✔Very supple

PROVEN AND CLAIMED RESULTS:
✔Reduced wrinkles💯⚘
✔Bounce increased 💯⚘
✔Radiance 💯⚘
✔Reduced puffiness around eye area💯⚘
Rating:5/5
Dani A.
Hinton
Best product I have used in a while. Left my skin smooth and radiant. Replenished and hydrated
Carolina D.
Vigo España
It is the best product that e tested to the face is a serum which leaves you illuminated skin! with a look spectacular!
notes the results in no time!
After try it not you can leave it it I recommend!
Michelle R.
Edmonton, AB
I so wished that I would have liked this product as the claims were so good. I used the entire bottle before making my opinion. My skin is dry and I am in my 40's so this would have been the best serum for me. It didn't work. My felt felt just as dry as it did before I started. It didn't do a thing for my fine lines or dark spots. It did smell great though and was a very light serum. It just didn't work for me.
Fannie S.
Kingston, ON
This serum in oil is quickly absorbed and does not leaves your skin feeling greasy. I use it under my face cream night and day and my skin feels moisturized and hydrated without feeling oily. Great product and it also smells great!