BY BIOTHERM #15 in Stretch Marks Treatments

Stefanie P.
W Hollywood, CA
Review for: Biotherm Biovergetures Stretch Marks Prevention and Reduction Cream-Gel for Unisex, 13.52 Ounce
It wasn’t as thick as other products I used and so went on easily and I noticed a different in my skins texture by days end, but came off easily and didn’t feel as penetrating as, let’s say, the Shea product I just reviewed prior.
Allison👑 B.
Bronx, NY
This really works to prevent stretchmarks during pregnancy, but it should be used consistently. It completely prevented any stretchmarks on my abdomen during the first pregnancy, but I got some stretchmarks where I did not apply it: on the sides. Check and be aware of all the places where the skin may be stretching. I also got very good results during but I stopped using it towards the end, in the last two weeks or so, and I regret doing that
Alyssa H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Very hydrating and did a good enough job keeping my skin held together while my belly continued to swell to the size of the United Kingdom and I felt like a bloated sea cow. Won't make a Miracle but made my skin feel less itchy.
Magdaliz P.
Review for: Biotherm Biovergetures Stretch Marks Prevention & Reduction Cream-Gel
It’s pricey. I used it daily and still got my stretch marks. I will say I got them the last week so, maybe it does help with helping your skin resist. I did not use it the entire pregnancy either because of the price
Dixie M.
This cream helps with stretch maks. It takes a while of use to actually notice any difference but it does eventually start to reduce them being as noticeable. Most of us that have had children end up with these wonderful markings , lol and this cream can help make them lessened.
Taylor K.
I hated my breasts for so long because I had stretch marks all over them! & I hated it so much and when I found this cream it worked so well I still have remnants but for the most part they have gone away!
Traci-Jennifer T.
Huntsville, AL
Worked well. My stretch marks from pregnancy are much lighter and thinner than before use. I don’t have to use it anymore because it worked well when I first used it. I do recommend it for pregnancy.
Linda M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I actually bought this after my c-section because I wanted to smooth out the scar on my belly. I bought this online via Amazon. The scent is gentle and I would highly recommend this to my family and friends.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I enjoyed this cream and felt like it was extremely moisturizing however I prefer to use an oil because I think that they sink deeper into the skin and you see better results.
Kate L.
Claremont , NH
Wellness Guru Expert
Such an amazing product to help prevent/combat stretch marks. Fills your skin with nourishing goodness making it hard for stretch marks to make a home on your skin.