A mineral-rich facial foam washFormulated with a complex of 70 minerals including zincCreates a rich creamy lather to gently cleanse skinEffectively removes dirt & makeupContains nutrient-rich Life PlanktonTM for an extremely soothing effectRinses off...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Biotherm Biosource Purifying Foaming Cleanser - Normal to Combination Skin - 150ml/5.07oz!
I got this at duty-free for half the price it normally retails. I can't say this is life changing. It was great in the summer for my oily skin but during the winters I feel like it is slightly drying. It foams well and is a cream/clay to foam consistency. Cleanses well. The tube lasted me about 1.5 months. I don't think I would repurchase since drugstore products work just as well.
Batumi, Batumi
This is a very good face wash! [product:biotherm-biosource-purifying-foaming-cleanser-normal-to-combination-skin-150ml/5.07oz] It takes off every bit of makeup and smells amazing. It lasts a long time as well since it's quite a big bottle. Will definitely buy this again!
Mission, BC
This is my everyday facial cleanser, this cleanser is gentle on the skin and helps to cleanse skin without drying out all your face natural oils. I use it twice daily once in the morning and then at night. A little goes a long way so that makes the price a little more bearable.
Lévis, Québec
This product is really soft and amazing for normal to oily skin. It is very refreshing. It is quite pricey but it is really effective. After a while, the texture of the cleanser changes and it is less appealing to the skin. It has very soft fragrance wich is quite nice.
Florida, Doral
esta crema me ayuda a purificar e hidratar mi piel luego de un día ajetreado, se absorbe de una manera pareja, no deja residuos, la piel queda con un brillo sano, no me produce acné u obstrucción de poros y su formula es pesada y cremosa y no se pega de los dedos
It is an extraordinarily good product and of very good quality. It cleanses your skin deeply and leaves your skin soft and clean. It is not allergenic and can be used by all skin types and all age categories. Try it with confidence. It s The Best everrrr
West kelowna, BC
I use this whenever I'm having a breakout, and I find it quite enjoyable. It didnt do anything special for my skin, but I also didnt hate it. I did find that it made my skin more dry, but that's only because my skin type changed once winter hit.
Whitby
I have naturally oily skin but tends to be very dehydrated during certain seasons. My skin felt clean and refreshed after using both morning and night but never left my skin feeling dry. This one is a winner for oily skin!
It does it’s job in term of washing the face and removing makeup, however it left my skin pretty dry. It would be better if you have more oily skin. I wouldn’t recommend for people with more dry skin.
This is a good cleanser, it's quite hard texture to be a foam cleanser, but it become a soft foam after massaging it with water, cleans skin very well but the smell can be strong for some people

Looking for your answer?