BY BIOTHERM

Biotherm Biosource Milk Normal Skin This Refreshing, Delicately Scented Milk Removes Makeup And Thoroughly Cleanses The Skin. It Leaves Skin Clear And Fresh.

Brittany O.
Aiken
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Makayla G.
North Chicago
They are so good I use it mostly everyday it’s a really good product and I highly recommended all people to try it.
Tamar G.
I have very sensitive skin so I have always struggled trying to find a toner that doesn't dry out my skin or leave it feeling tight. Finally I found this toner and it doesn't burn/sting my sensitive skin and leaves it feeling hydrated and comfortable. I absolutely LOVE this product and my skin tone is so even and my skin is so smooth. Way to go Biotherm! You nailed another product!!
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
I freaking love this product. It is super good and effective on my skin. It really can be my best ever skin care. It protect my skin like so great. It is affordable and will repurchase it again and again next time. So good. I have recommended to my buddies since I am a student. I really have high impression to this product range.
Steph W.
Paradise, NL
I enjoy this cleanser a lot, it is really light on my skin when I’m trying to take off my makeup in the evening after a long day, a little pricey but definitely worth it
Olivia V.
laval, CA
This cleansing milk removes makeup so easily and moisturizes my skin at the same time. The smell is so fresh and you have a lot of product for the price. Love it!
Jana W.
Aarschot
I love the product!!
It doesn't leave a sticky feeling on my face and it makes my skin feel healthy! I also like the pump on it.
Jessica A.
Victoria
Any biotherm product is a gem! With sensitive skin it's the best thing I can put on my face! Not a product to worry about!
Rocío M.
Arquitecte Gaspar Bennazar, 59B 3roA
100% recommended and it removes all the make up. If you don’t want to be like hours to remove it this is your cleaner girl!
Jeny G.
Tamaulipas
This refreshing, delicately scented milk removes makeup and thoroughly cleanses the skin. It leaves skin clear and fresh.