Biotherm Biosource Milk Dry Skin uploaded by Adrianna L.

BY BIOTHERM

Biotherm Biosource Milk Dry Skin This Refreshing, Delicately Scented Milk Removes Make-up And Thoroughly Cleanses While Respecting The Delicate Balance Of Dry Skin.

Biotherm Biosource Milk Dry Skin
  • "Biotherm is my go to brand for keeping my skin looking fresh and radiant. The cleansing milk takes off all my makeup leaving my face feeling clean and refreshed. Its gentle formula is perfect for my sensitive dry skin. I can always trust Biotherm as a most reliable brand. " in 3 reviews
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Nikita M.
Tonawanda, NY
The Biosource Milk lotion tranforms some of the dryest skin patches I've had. I stand by this product even though I only use it for transformative situations.
Paola R.
Spokane Vly, WA
Awesome it look incredible and you look the results immediately!! The best way to clean your face is this one
Vicky L.
Love this definitely helps moisturize your skin such a great product and the packaging is pretty
Chrysthye P.
Orange, NJ
I didn’t really like it too much. It left my face too dry. I won’t buy it anymore at all
Liga V.
Use this as my daly cleanser because I got really dry skin on my face so I really trust this company and wanted to say thank you for make such a nice caring product it’s really helps me .
And I would buy definitely again this product. My sister use this for more then 5 years allready and she love it ❤️
Fe C.
ottawa
Just great! Completely cleans my skin while also hydrating it. The packing Ig is beautiful and the smell too
I would improve the pump which sometimes does spray a bit far and if I just want to apply it over a qtip to clean makeup it will not work
Other than that recommend and would use it again
Emilie B.
London, London
It might be expensive, but oh my it’s worth it! I had his one for a year and only finished 1/3 of the bottle, which makes it excellent value for money. It’s the best one I’ve tried so far and I’ll buy it again.
Hillary R.
Caracas
Esta loción me parece que hidrata muchísimo la piel, eliminando la re-sequedad y aportando todos los nutrientes de la leche como las vitaminas y proteínas dejando luminosidad y brillo en la capa superior de piel o epidermis. La leche ha sido considerada como uno de los principales tips de belleza durante muchos años incluso la diosa Cleopatra tomaba baños de leche para mantener su piel suave y radiante.
Tanya N.
Edmonton, AB
I use this as a start to my skincare routine. It breaks down ok. But for the price I had expected my more. I have dry skin and really didn’t see it helping me much. I likely will not repurchase again